Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I like that Jag, good colour combo, wheels aren't black, 6 cylinders, plenty of power, #approved! :p

Hey thanks Acme and all :) I don't get to show her off that often, so it's appreciated, especially in lockdown.

Welcome to the Jaaaaag club philo-sofa. I've not seen you accused of smoking a pipe, wearing slippers and having leather elbow patches yet, but I'm sure one of the regular founts of all wisdom will oblige soon.
Dude. I do have one jumper with brown shoulder patches...

Associate
Currently enjoying heated seats and wheel in this cold. Must be turning 98.

IMG-20201202-152905753.jpg

Polish-20210121-145024112.jpg

Soldato

Said to may self these will just be a gimmick, but the seats are used most of the time atm, may invest in a massage pad and just spend my evenings sat in the car.
I find I’m warmer using heated seats and steering wheel than setting a hotter air temp. I usually drive around with the climate set to 17c and max 3 setting for the seats and wheel :)

Associate
Yep echo the above, they warm up instantly making the cold mornings a bit easier to manage :) also agree on the climate I tend to have it quite low too. Do other manufacturers have cooling seats? Not something I've ever looked into.

Soldato
I find I’m warmer using heated seats and steering wheel than setting a hotter air temp. I usually drive around with the climate set to 17c and max 3 setting for the seats and wheel :)

17? Brr! 20 FTW.

Yep echo the above, they warm up instantly making the cold mornings a bit easier to manage :) also agree on the climate I tend to have it quite low too. Do other manufacturers have cooling seats? Not something I've ever looked into.

My Mondeo has heated and cooled seats :) It's really nice in the height of summer.

Back
Top Bottom