Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
If they're just as good as older RS cars, you'd struggle to find a better 'drivers car' on the road.

They might not have the best interior blah blah
But you know the money has been spent on proper suspension etc and people who know how to set it up.

Associate
If they're just as good as older RS cars, you'd struggle to find a better 'drivers car' on the road.

They might not have the best interior blah blah
But you know the money has been spent on proper suspension etc and people who know how to set it up.

Oh yeah, the interior has come leaps and bounds compared to my Clio, unfortunately the Clio's interior looked dated when it was released.

Associate
Not cleaned for a few weeks but also only a handful on miles... Quick pic while collecting the shopping

BMW-G20.jpg

Soldato
Possibly not to everyones taste, but collected this yesterday BMW M340i - and I like it (although it's possible that at some point I may change the wheel colour, I did with my previous 340i as black isn't my favourite colour, but they aren't gloss black).

Was an impulse purchase as was offered an ok p-ex for the 340i and what I thought was a fair price (after some discussions) for this that was stock with a reasonable spec + kit.

Currently dirty and covered in some snow after the drive back + current weather, I will take some proper photos when it clears up and I give it a wash, Dealer phone photos below.

M340i xDrive Saloon
Portimao Blue with Black Vernasca Leather (Blue Stitching)
Comfort Pack
Visibility Pack
Technology Pack
Full BMW Performance bodykit and wheels

20210208222126-a215aab0-xx.jpg

20210208222057-ff6d0472-xx.jpg

20210208222148-231e7655-xx.jpg

Agree with others, nice that.

Associate
They are great and at least you know you won't lose any money on it. I've got a 182 and not been able to let it go still, 8 years later...

Yeah that’s the idea. I needed a runaround and I figured I’d always make my money back on one of these.

It was “cheap” and needs a bit of tidying, so there may even be an opportunity to make a bit.

Back
Top Bottom