Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Garage WIP Update

51106623672_4f5fac73ff_h.jpg

51106628807_13c84a2bac_h.jpg
Looks great, came very close to a red on of these, got a hell of a bid on the R8 to swap into it....cracking cars in the flesh.
-

Soldato
Nothing special compared to a lot of cars on here, but took delivery of this just under a couple of weeks ago. She is very special to me though as I got her using some of the money left to me by my Dad who passed away in Jan.

Coming from a 14 year old Vectra this is one lovely car!

Caporegime
Would have been full points but you really need to reverse these size cars in :):p
I was about to say that makes it much easier to reverse into things, but I guess new cars have parking sensors, reversing cameras, and some of them could even do it themselves. :p

Me on the other hand, I'll just back into a bush and walk away.

Soldato
I was about to say that makes it much easier to reverse into things, but I guess new cars have parking sensors, reversing cameras, and some of them could even do it themselves. :p

Me on the other hand, I'll just back into a bush and walk away.
Yeah with the aides it makes it a doddle and saves you ripping off the front bumper on the curb :p. Also makes it easier to get out!

Associate
Nothing special compared to a lot of cars on here, but took delivery of this just under a couple of weeks ago. She is very special to me though as I got her using some of the money left to me by my Dad who passed away in Jan.

That is very nice, colour is fantastic with those wheels.

Man of Honour

Forgive my total ignorance here, but is that an A6 or A4?

Back
Top Bottom