Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Finally indeed.

I think we've all missed your ellipsis-heavy posting style. :)
HA HA I Missed being here too but i vowed never to return until i bought something, i went for a drive today but too many caravans so it got annoying quickly..... the AMG reminds me of the Firebird Formula 400 in ``Comfort mode``, it's that same meaty rumbling sound, but in Sport plus it's far more raspy and barking........... much faster than the Firebird though but that was back in 1983.

Soldato
so new tyres tuesday, book in respray plus Pro-Tuning of Bournemouth too, but there's not much i can do to it after that.
already Merc serviced and had oil done, it's doing about 25 mpg in Comfort and about 8mpg in sport plus.
but it's worth it because it makes me feel SO GOOD.

the only thing i might do is buy a replacement bonnet (not carbon or FG) off Ebay and fit vents, as long as i don't mess around with the OEM bonnet, because it does get damn hot in that engine bay.

https://trackspecmotorsports.com/shop-by-part/hood-louvers/large-rectangular-universal-hood-louvers
maybe those vents on an Ebay bonnet, as long as i sell the car with the OEM Bonnet i'll be alright.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Both cars replaced by this, a late 2018 M3 Competition.

IMG-4127-censored.jpg

IMG-4128.jpg

IMG-4129-censored.jpg

That is fantastic.

Man of Honour
Spotted it on Instagram and have to say the colour is epic, a great 2 into 1 replacement car. :)
I also picked up a new car today, but got no pictures yet. :D
Cheers, it's stunning in the flesh and I feel for a car like this that the usual black, white, silver etc just won't do. Had a bit of a drive this afternoon and it's very impressive. Outing to C&M tomorrow which I'm looking forward to.

Soldato
Cheers, it's stunning in the flesh and I feel for a car like this that the usual black, white, silver etc just won't do. Had a bit of a drive this afternoon and it's very impressive. Outing to C&M tomorrow which I'm looking forward to.

nice colour and the metallic orange M4 looks brilliant too.

OcUK Staff
It’s been far too long, back in a Porsche and it’s the lightest of the modern era at circa 1275kg

F7C0F5DF-75FD-40A8-90A8-298675F47F32.jpeg DDE35744-995C-462C-8A38-BF837B832D9D.jpeg 0292DE46-D04F-4B79-BF94-A19747C74C36.jpeg

The roof is a total faff and the wind noise is tragic but jesus it’s nothing short of incredible to drive and insanely confidence inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom