Show Us Your Motors!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Ha quite, but at the same time covid has been kind to the resale price on these as it has with many cars, so even sinking 10k into it, it'd still be worth more at present than my costs, which is rare. No warranty but I am trying my luck with JLR at the moment. Have been chatting with them the last couple of days so will see what comes of that.
Courage!

Soldato
You know, they escalated it to the head of France due to my targeted email, which got me a very fast phone call and they would have covered it... however, as my last service was not done at JLR they won't. They said that it's company politics and a case of computer says no. They have put me in touch with my local JLR to see what best price they can do for me, but can't cover it or it'd cause a lot of company politics. I mean, I don't care what politics it causes :p but you know!
So spoke to the local branch last night and waiting for a *rough* estimate. They can't give a full one until they see the car, but it's in the Alps still.

Hey ho!

Soldato
I loved that evo, but i've just noticed a little feature that completly ruins it!
Manual windows! thats some poverty spec right there!

j/k aside, i may have to look into that polish, i've yet to find anything that brings out the pearl on my mitsu, thats shined up a beauty.

Soldato
I loved that evo, but i've just noticed a little feature that completly ruins it!
Manual windows! thats some poverty spec right there!

j/k aside, i may have to look into that polish, i've yet to find anything that brings out the pearl on my mitsu, thats shined up a beauty.

:cry:.

That's exactly what it is, poverty spec. Which is why it's worth its weight in gold :D.

The RS was the base model that was built to be stripped for competition. Electric windows, brembos, aircon were all optional. It weighed in at 1205kg

There's also no ABS, active yaw control and the box is a lot shorter, which makes it a lot more lively than the other models

They only made 750 V RS so finding a good one is hard work.

The ceramic detailer is a light wipe on wipe off but can be applied wet. I found best applicaiton is whilst drying

Last edited:
Soldato
:cry:.

That's exactly what it is, poverty spec. Which is why it's worth its weight in gold :D.

Its a funny world, my MR could be classed as a lesser desirable model to the full fat variants (outside of the states). But i guess its horses for courses and what you want from a car.

I'll check that polish out, white really is a pain to bring out a decent satisfying shine for the effort involved!

Soldato
Agreed!

@Silent_Scone Do a gravel stage in it, rough it up a bit ;)

I drove it through a puddle yesterday.

Slowly...:cry:

The paint isn't perfect, but if it was I literally wouldn't use it at all, so... lol

Its a funny world, my MR could be classed as a lesser desirable model to the full fat variants (outside of the states). But i guess its horses for courses and what you want from a car.

I'll check that polish out, white really is a pain to bring out a decent satisfying shine for the effort involved!

lol people spent years burning the RS bus seats because they're awful and nobody wanted them, now people kill for mint ones.

Personally want a set of SR3s

27654437_1401222866673065_2420838736136638069_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom