Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My Focus ST, Super duke 1290R and RGV250.
Sadly just after that photo (RGV) was taken one of the power valves decided to drop into a bore, I’ll get it rebuilt this winter.

tIonjI2.jpg
PTlhneh.jpg

My old track car/daily driver and absolute bloody money pit..

0rLG2dH.jpg

I wasn't sad to see it go to a new owner.

OcUK Staff
Great day at Salon Prive yesterday, epic array of cars on show and running, which I shall post some off in the daily encounters thread, but got home and gave the Porsche a good cleansing, rest of pictures in the Porsche owners thread, but came to work this morning in the car and by some miracle the car remained clean, owners of black cars will know this to be a miracle. :D

p6.jpg

p2.jpg

The way this thing drives is simply epic, jury is still out but could be potentially the best driving car I have ever owned when it comes to just devouring a b road, everything is just perfectly weighted and the car revels on bring driven too and beyond the limit, it never falls apart, such a good looking car too, the skip is pretty handsome as well. :D

Soldato
I was there in the Morgan. :)

E-iCaTeWYAc5OOO

Caporegime
Looks great Greebo

Thanks, I've certainly being enjoying the classic car shows and meets this summer. One final road trip out this saturday doing Harrogate to leyburn up Buttertubs on the road Jeremy Clarkson described as the best driving road in England.

Weather forecast is for a hot sunny day as well :)

Caporegime
Looks amazing!

My dad recently got himself an MGA twin cam?

I don't know what that means but it looks great

Thanks! MGA are older and lovely and were made between 1958 and 1960 only. Some people say they were the best looking MGs ever made. Engines were sadly problematic which is why it was only built for 2 years.

Soldato
Thanks! MGA are older and lovely and were made between 1958 and 1960 only. Some people say they were the best looking MGs ever made. Engines were sadly problematic which is why it was only built for 2 years.
That's the one! It's got a hell of a history to his car in particular, I believe it was raced state side and brought over here/restored etc

Back
Top Bottom