Show Us Your Motors!

They aint meant to have a seat :P

12032010276.jpg

They are built for doing things like this, although I cant do any of it at the moment lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXPflPh-8M

You cant post two cars like that without the backstory!

Are they both yours? Or your Dads? Why is the pic of the two together ruined by some bloke smoking a fag? :p

Interesting yet brave first post in Motors ;)

I do like the design of the new Golf, it has to be said. It's something about the lights that give it a mean, sleek look, can't put my finger on it :confused:

That angle from the rear is the most unflattering possible though, makes it look like a Golf Plus ;)

Horrible headlights, why do they keep cheaping out and going for ugly looking reflectors? Some manufacturers were fitting projectors 15+ years ago!

Tidy car - could do with some nicer exhaust tips though

Yes they do look a bit grimey. Any recommendations as to a tasteful solution?

[TW]Fox;16155962 said:
Horrible headlights, why do they keep cheaping out and going for ugly looking reflectors? Some manufacturers were fitting projectors 15+ years ago!

Unsure. I can only assume that without xenons, projectors are not, to most consumers, considered worth the extra cost, despite the improved looks.

I do like the design of the new Golf, it has to be said. It's something about the lights that give it a mean, sleek look, can't put my finger on it :confused:

That angle from the rear is the most unflattering possible though, makes it look like a Golf Plus ;)

Yeah, the rear isn't exactly a design highlight :(. Basically ripped from the Toureg. P.S. - the angle was necessitated by the fact that the sun was directly behind the roof ;).

2008hofelevolkswagentou.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom