Show Us Your Motors!

[TW]Fox;16162208 said:
I wonder where the Mercedes chap went?

He turns up, posts pictures of two cars its unlikely one person would own both examples of (I mean... why?), offers no comments or details on either cars, and then never posts again. It remains his only post in Motors, ever.

How strange.

I'm guessing he meant to post in the daily encounters thread...

[TW]Fox;16162208 said:

He turns up, posts pictures of two cars its unlikely one person would own both examples of (I mean... why?), offers no comments or details on either cars, and then never posts again. It remains his only post in Motors, ever.

How strange.

Its you.... you scared him off! :)

[TW]Fox;16162208 said:

How strange.

You really love stirring it up don't you...!

I have a lamborghini in my sig, nobody has questioned me as to whether I own it yet....I do btw, totally. ;)

[TW]Fox;16162208 said:

How strange.

He's the proprietor of Coolercases UK.

I've met him and the silver one is definitely his. :p

You really love stirring it up don't you...!

I have a lamborghini in my sig, nobody has questioned me as to whether I own it yet....I do btw, totally. ;)

What on earth are you talking about? It's quite obvious you would post pictures of your own car in the 'Show Us YOUR Motors' thread. Having a car in your signature is completely different.

My 09 Cooper S, for sale at the moment. :p

1.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

Yea the names leave a lot to be desired...

It is a 1.6 Petrol

You looked at the mountune fiesta 140 tune thing or not interested I would be all over it if I had a new zetec s it gives you pratically same performance as a mk6 s t and is covered by warrenty 1400 if memory serves

You can't make a car appear to be newer than it really is, so you can either go to the same year or backwards.

True, but I mean that the numberplate makes it look like it's from the previous registration system, at first glance. You can have numberplates that are very blatantly personalised, such as RG 4TW, which adds ambiguity as to the age of the vehicle. Or plates that make it look like a 'N' reg car, as above :p.

True, but I mean that the numberplate makes it look like it's from the previous registration system, at first glance. You can have numberplates that are very blatantly personalised, such as RG 4TW, which adds ambiguity as to the age of the vehicle. Or plates that make it look like a 'N' reg car, as above :p.

i wouldn't like to meet a person who thinks new mini could be that old :o personally i dont see a problem with the plate.. the mini does look a bit "evil" black on red.. :) nice car.. why are you selling it?

What on earth are you talking about? It's quite obvious you would post pictures of your own car in the 'Show Us YOUR Motors' thread. Having a car in your signature is completely different.

Haha that's a good one. I was kind of being sarcastic :p

Coming from Mr Fiesta though, kind of ironic.

Back
Top Bottom