Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
@grudas came across those recently browsing for cars.. looks more like an estate?
They classify it as mpv but with a “lower” roof. The inside/dash layout is very mpv but it’s much lower than your usual s max etc. The one I’ve got is an RB1 absolute, absolute being the trim level and these also come with a proper 5 speed auto. Lower trims run a CVT which many people dislike.

Soldato
From a recent Cars & Coffee meet.

FB-IMG-1694984343053-2.jpg

Soldato
That’s a nice car. Love the wheels. Have to ask as I’m really not sure - what make/ model is it?

Thanks. Vauxhall VXR8.

Vauxhall Vectra. Just a chavved up diesel ;)

Has been called a Vectra before :cry:

That's one of my favourite cars on here and I don't even like the fully 'blacked out' look usually. This car is just a brute. Love how they sound.

Thanks. Just for you ;)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hi there

So on Sunday I was out at 7am and home for 7pm, 9hrs of driving in the Ferrari 360, we all met up in Penrith and then did the Pennines and Yorkshire Dales, we covered around 400 miles door to door, challenging roads in challenging conditions at times but up against cars with nearly twice the power at no point was the 360 embarrassed in fact it is a surprisingly quick car and one which hardly ever bottomed out on some of the more challenging roads. Can recommend the drive and the roads were also extremely quiet which mean we were able to truly enjoy them. The only negative was the fuel stations only seem to have E10 in the more rural areas. Tom in the 600 LT Spider did have some scraping issues on some roads but still enjoyed it, in fact it was enjoyed by all and such a great turnout of cars, 430, GT4, GTR, Astons, Jaguars, 600 LT.

Some pictures I took, not that many unfortunately:

F361.jpg
F362.jpg

F363.jpg

F365.jpg

F364.jpg

In fact the only negative on the 360 is the fuel consumption, think it achieved 28mpg at best on motorway bits, otherwise far lower, thank god it has a huge fuel tank. Comfort wise though it is superb, 9hr of driving and not a single ache or pain, rides the roads superbly well and has great balance, was awesome in both wet and dry conditions, a pleasure rowing that manual gearbox and seeing 8700rpm with the accompying whail it of noise it makes. :D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
A bunch of us did the Peaks, Pennines and Dales back in March over a weekend. Agree, some of the roads up there are epic, could easily spend a full weekend just driving the Pennines. :cool:

Soldato
Not posted the GR much but we have had it two and half years now and covered 17,000 totally trouble free miles and zero consumables, tyres are down to 4mm and front pads at 5mm, comes with a 10yr warranty and is a superb little hot or hyper hatch, whatever you call them these days:

GRYaris.jpg
GR knocking about where i am, sounds awesome with the air intake

Caporegime
Well the ring trip turned out to be a bit of a farewell tour for the Focus ST - I was after a Nice Mazda3 e-skyactiv-x GT Sport auto and one came up, so deposit left today and I've got this week to auction off the ST on Motorway/Carwow.

MX-5 becomes the fun car, Mazda3 the daily and the Focus ST and Zetec say goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom