Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Picking this up this evening :) (with cup packs)

img0885cw.jpg

img0879w.jpg

Will get some better snaps over the weekend.

Last edited:
Associate
After I managed to get a decent settlement from the insurers for my Fiesta ST of £10,000, I decided I wanted something RWD.

So I went and bought this:

A 130i M-Sport, 52,000 miles with Heated Leather, Bluetooth, Xenons, Prof Radio etc

1000527y.jpg

1000528j.jpg

1000529l.jpg

Not to everyones tastes but the shape is really growing on me as well is the colour combo of the paint, leather and wheels.

The engine is just amazing, it really is. I've already done the golf tee mod to the exhaust which is already costing me a fortune in petrol, the noise it makes is very addictive.

Not a bad swap - 55 Plate Fiesta for a 55 Plate BMW with £200 change :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep. I live in Chipping Sodbury - have a season ticket at CCC so get there pretty often. :cool:

The sweet shop that used to be on the main road was the best one I've ever been in. Changed into a computer game shop some years back.

My grandparents lived there, in the humongous house on Hatters Lane.

Sorry Motors, I don't have a car :(

Man of Honour
Like the engine in the 1, hate everything else, pre LCI 1 Series was a BMW low point for me. I mean just LOOK at that door card!

Are they real BMW Performance wheels? Look a bit weird, sure they are not fakes?

Associate
No Fox they're fake, he bought the car then swapped them over for fake ones. :rolleyes:

They are a slightly darker shade because the previous owner had them refurbished in a different colour which IMO suits the car better anyway.
Fronts are 205 and rears are 225 as they should be.

What don't you like about the door cards? I can't see anything drastically wrong with them, the bit my elbow touches is leather and the rest is a soft plastic.

Man of Honour
No Fox they're fake, he bought the car then swapped them over for fake ones. :rolleyes:

Why the rolleyes? It's a strong possibility - there are thousands of replica wheels for sale on Ebay at 1/6th the price of the genuine wheels from BMW so its a very common option.

Back
Top Bottom