OneAlteredMedium.jpg

TwoAlteredMedium.jpg

FourAlteredMedium.jpg

ThreeAlteredMedium.jpg

You can see in the third pic someone went into the corner of my bumper :(

Yeh I'm crap at taking pictures :p

Man of Honour
Very clean :)

Been noseing around 2-3 year old E60's (not for me, dont worry!) at the local main dealer today and was amazed to find every one without exception in worse condition than my ancient old banger. Shocking really, not a single car without scratches, marks, scuffs..

Soldato
Went across to the Isle of Man last week/weekend, EPIC roads! A must for any serious petrol head!

Pity on the second day my gear cable snapped :(
Managed to bodge it enough to get home and pax rides for the rest of the weekend, a few photos:

RIMG0095.jpg

RIMG0096.jpg

RIMG0147.jpg

RIMG0101.jpg

DSCF4027a.jpg

Neil.

DM

DM

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;16872596 said:
Been noseing around 2-3 year old E60's (not for me, dont worry!) at the local main dealer today and was amazed to find every one without exception in worse condition than my ancient old banger. Shocking really, not a single car without scratches, marks, scuffs..

That's because you are one of those rare fastidious owners that got it up to scratch then kept on top of it.

That's why its never worth selling now. It probably drives better than some of those e60s too now you have refreshed everything on the suspension.

Soldato
That's why its never worth selling now. It probably drives better than some of those e60s too now you have refreshed everything on the suspension.

Indeed, all the time you keep it it's worth far more to you than its market value. The moment you try and sell it, it's a 9-10 year old "big engined petrol" BMW, and priced accordingly. :(

Associate
The sweet shop that used to be on the main road was the best one I've ever been in. Changed into a computer game shop some years back.

My grandparents lived there, in the humongous house on Hatters Lane.

Sorry Motors, I don't have a car :(
That'll be Vayre [sp?] House then? Was sold last year or so I think.

[TW]Fox;16872563 said:
Took the BMW to the most Southerly point in the UK last weekend - if I'd driven it any further South, it would be very wet :D

lizard1.jpg
Quite possibly the best car ever made - I love the E39. Probably get another one this year.

Man of Honour
Indeed, all the time you keep it it's worth far more to you than its market value. The moment you try and sell it, it's a 9-10 year old "big engined petrol" BMW, and priced accordingly. :(

The problem with this theory is that one day I will simply fancy something different. That day is closer than ever :(

Back
Top Bottom