Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
746ef382.jpg

Had this car just over a week. Not had a car in about 2 years, bought it through the part ex scheme where I work. Only paid £475. It's an X plate done 98k but has full history. Some old dear has owned her for the last 8 years. Needs a couple of jobs doing on the paintwork.

Soldato

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Don't crash this one :p ;)
Cheeky ****** ;)

I'll have you know they crashed into me!

Son of a...! :(

Congrats, looks fantastic. What have you done with the 325ci?
Cheers Gaygle. 325Ci is either going to my sister if she wants it as her audi is about done, or I'll sell it privately. She said she'd have it but I gotta have a chat with her first to see if she can cope with the crud stereo and hard suspension.

Snap!

I put a deposit down on this the same day!
Hi-five!! (in a Borat voice)

Very nice mate, Congrats. When do you get yours? I'm still buzzing, can't wait :D

Neil - loving the Lotuseseses! Baby blue is awesome and that black is so sexy!

Fully star swearwords!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Spot on. I prefer the black to the blue though although that blue is v nice, it's just my preference. Mine has so many options it was 75k new, that's how they tried to justify the price hike. But both are great cars, there's no doubt.

Associate
Few more (better) pictures of my plaything here. Looks blue - it isn't, it's black.

Anyone have some tissues?

I had planned to polish my old beast up over the weekend, but turns out my head gasket has gone. So I decided not to. :p

Rover 214 @ 106k miles =/ It's had the HG replaced at around 70k miles, but my dad thinks the head is slightly warped and that's caused the replacement to gradually go again. With a bit of luck I can get a cheap set off the bay and dad will do the work for me. *sigh*

Last edited:
Associate
746ef382.jpg

Had this car just over a week. Not had a car in about 2 years, bought it through the part ex scheme where I work. Only paid £475. It's an X plate done 98k but has full history. Some old dear has owned her for the last 8 years. Needs a couple of jobs doing on the paintwork.

Nice car, the sort of car id love to have as a first ride but unfortunaly my insurance would be farrrrrr too high. :(

Back
Top Bottom