Show Us Your Motors!

Cheers guys, wasn't expecting quite such universal approval (so far anyway :p)

Nice one Spaz, still tempted by one of these but my head is saying it's not a good idea! Any options?

Will do a full thread once I've collected but I've gone for a proper povvo spec version, i.e. the only free paint option and no additional options. The only real options anyway though are sat nav (which is a rip off at £750 as it's the same 6" screen headunit just with added satnav), leather/alcantara seats (£1600), parking sensors, JBL speakers and a few other frilly bits. As standard it comes with cruise control, HIDs/DRLs, dual zone climate, touch screen headunit w/ bluetooth and usb. So most things I want it comes with anyway.

I wanted one on release but couldn't be arsed to wait with unknown delivery dates, unsure options lists and also no discounts. Went in on a whim a fortnight ago and managed to get it for £22.5k, so 10% discount and a part ex on my clio of £7.8k (which I only bought for 8k 6 months ago)

Here's my new car, replaced my Starlet SR :D

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

The Corolla is a great car enjoy it, I miss mine

GT86 owner must be seriously excited, keep seeing them on the road now and they look awesome would love a go in one

Is that Panda a facelift thats yet to hit the UK? Looks different with the lights etc

You need to change your wording there fox, you mean ep3, I've owned more civics than you've had birthdays, I've only owned one corolla which I still prefer over the ep3 regardless of what I've just bought

Back
Top Bottom