Show Us Your Motors!

well.

we had a clio before this, the insruance was sky high 2500 quid for the year fully comp.

and it was starting to fall apart, so I decided to sell it and buy a new car.

the insurance for this Aygo full comp is only 600 quid for the year.

great little car, you guys can mock as much as you like but i think its great.

Only 4.2 years before you break even on the insurance saving then (assuming it stays at £600) :D

Last edited:
It's a solid car, last owner the fella I know had it for 3 years previous owner had it 5 years, 4 owners in total. Imported in 1999 it's a 1990 with aircon leccy & windows, All the tyres are in brilliant condition, Decent Avons on the rear but runway ditch finders on the front, Nice JVC unit, Clutch done 51 miles ago plus a list of other bits & bobs done.
The kicker is that it got damaged during that One off hail storm we had here earlier in the year but this isn't as bad as it sounds, During the storm it had a hard roof on so the majority of the small dents are on the bonnet. I'll change the bonnet for one off flea bay or wherever & ignore the rest. The cars is solid & with only 75k up it I reckon it's perfect for what I want it for.

Seeing as I kind of gate crashed the OcUK Dyno day @ PowerStation I thought I'd better come on here and add my car to this thread :)

Audi B5 RS4 running 537 bhp & 515 lb/ft

underground.jpg

Have had the car for a couple of years now, bought standard and modified by myself over the years to it's "Phase One" level at present. Use the car as intended though with several track outings and indeed am off to Silverstone GP on Saturday which should suit the car far better than Oulton the other week!

track4.jpg

track12.jpg

I also change the wheels and look of the car like my socks, so here are a few pics of different looks and they are in sort of date order:

Stock - not a single mod
pic3.jpg

B7 RS4 wheels on stock suspension - not good and especially in black!
pic21.jpg

B7 RS4 wheels on AST suspension - great look and especially now in silver
latest.jpg

Same as above but at Combe and wheels dusty which looks better IMO
pic10.jpg

One of the dyno runs after having 3" Dowpipes (with no cats) and full Milltek fitted - car still on stock map and close to 400bhp at this point. Yes that's OcUK's very own Fuzz you can see :)
pic17.jpg

Bit of action at Castle Combe
track3.jpg

B7 RS4 brakes fitted all round
b7brakes1.jpg

MTM Wheels fitted but weighed a ton so sold on shortly after!
mtm_wheels_fitted_1.jpg

Wagner sidemount intercoolers installed
pic170.jpg

Dyno again, on stock wheels - here it made 537 bhp and 515 lb/ft :D
car4.jpg

Big flame kicking out on dyno ;)
bigfire.jpg

Smaller flame
smallfire.jpg

Back at a very wet Combe and on stock wheels
pic45.jpg

Running Sportec Mono 10's
gettingready.jpg

A soaking wet Donington - oh so slippery!!
pic3.jpg

Combe again, in the sun this time (Forge action day and it was hot hot hot!)
combe_teaser.jpg

VMax doing 187 mph :eek:
vmax.jpg

Clearing the roads of leaves!
MDRacing.co.uk

3SDM 0.05's fitted but needing wider spacers
pic65.jpg

Santa Pod on OEM wheels and covered in autumn mud
santapod.jpg

After a session with PlastiDip the cars current look
oulton4.jpg

I've got heaps more stuff about my car on a website that I keep up-to-date at http://www.mdracing.co.uk

Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed yet I'm love pictures so post a lot ;)

Lovely RS4, but don't bother making a thread, it will only get over run by the BMW crew bashing Audi's.

Interested in how much it costs to maintain and keep one of these on the road as a daily. :)

Do make a thread. It's a tastefully modded RS4 running big power.

Housey's RS4 got praise, as did Adz's RS6. It's the generic low capacity engines on lease that get the hate on here ;)

And you say in the same post that you want to know what the running costs are...

Do make a thread. It's a tastefully modded RS4 running big power.

Housey's RS4 got praise, as did Adz's RS6. It's the generic low capacity engines on lease that get the hate on here ;)

And you say in the same post that you want to know what the running costs are...

Few people I know run the older S4s etc, lovely cars too but I can't imagine they are problem-free when it comes to driving/running them. Brakes etc cost a bomb! :eek:

Just look at the response from here when the chris harris video RS3 vs new BMW 135i was posted. Everyone saying crap as usual, despite having no experience of either car. :o

Outstanding & bumped to the next page just in case anybody misses it.
Seeing as I kind of gate crashed the OcUK Dyno day @ PowerStation I thought I'd better come on here and add my car to this thread :)

Audi B5 RS4 running 537 bhp & 515 lb/ft

underground.jpg

Have had the car for a couple of years now, bought standard and modified by myself over the years to it's "Phase One" level at present. Use the car as intended though with several track outings and indeed am off to Silverstone GP on Saturday which should suit the car far better than Oulton the other week!

track4.jpg

track12.jpg

I also change the wheels and look of the car like my socks, so here are a few pics of different looks and they are in sort of date order:

Stock - not a single mod
pic3.jpg

B7 RS4 wheels on stock suspension - not good and especially in black!
pic21.jpg

B7 RS4 wheels on AST suspension - great look and especially now in silver
latest.jpg

Same as above but at Combe and wheels dusty which looks better IMO
pic10.jpg

One of the dyno runs after having 3" Dowpipes (with no cats) and full Milltek fitted - car still on stock map and close to 400bhp at this point. Yes that's OcUK's very own Fuzz you can see :)
pic17.jpg

Bit of action at Castle Combe
track3.jpg

B7 RS4 brakes fitted all round
b7brakes1.jpg

MTM Wheels fitted but weighed a ton so sold on shortly after!
mtm_wheels_fitted_1.jpg

Wagner sidemount intercoolers installed
pic170.jpg

Dyno again, on stock wheels - here it made 537 bhp and 515 lb/ft :D
car4.jpg

Big flame kicking out on dyno ;)
bigfire.jpg

Smaller flame
smallfire.jpg

Back at a very wet Combe and on stock wheels
pic45.jpg

Running Sportec Mono 10's
gettingready.jpg

A soaking wet Donington - oh so slippery!!
pic3.jpg

Combe again, in the sun this time (Forge action day and it was hot hot hot!)
combe_teaser.jpg

VMax doing 187 mph :eek:
vmax.jpg

Clearing the roads of leaves!
MDRacing.co.uk

3SDM 0.05's fitted but needing wider spacers
pic65.jpg

Santa Pod on OEM wheels and covered in autumn mud
santapod.jpg

After a session with PlastiDip the cars current look
oulton4.jpg

I've got heaps more stuff about my car on a website that I keep up-to-date at http://www.mdracing.co.uk

Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed yet I'm love pictures so post a lot ;)

Back
Top Bottom