Show Us Your Motors!

MOAR

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

Not any faster just has the Mugen body kit. Decided to go for something sensible this time! Really happy with it though, looks sweet imo!

I understand that. Just not sure why he's gone for a CRZ. Maybe I'm just being totally ignorant of the car...

Wouldn't mind knowing why he's gone for that over a LOT of other cars.

I'm curious how useful the electric motor bit is, I know the Prius is electric up to 28mph(who came up with that exact speed???) but how does it work in this?

I guess the other real question is... does it actually get 56mpg combined?

Nice Nath!
Probably the only Hybrid i've seen that i like (excluding the silly supercar hybrids of course).

Any tuning plans? HKS GTS7040 Supercharger by chance? ;)

nah no power mods, feels fine as it is. Some nice wheels a little drop maybe :)

I'm curious how useful the electric motor bit is, I know the Prius is electric up to 28mph(who came up with that exact speed???) but how does it work in this?

Not sure yet as ever book figures are optimistic but we'll see after a few tanks have gone through it.

Just think of it as a 5 cylinder engine with 1 cylinder you can turn off and on. Nothing like a Prius drivetrain - This motor is bolted directly to the crank shaft.

Of course it does 56mpg combined - the only drivecycle i think you can call 'combined' is that of the NEDC. Combined does not mean a mixture of driving for a UK driver.

I think motorway speed they should cruise at 50mpg although thats on the dash reading.

Wheels and a drop with some rear spacers would be awesome. The car looks a little underwheeled at mo but its better to have your car than getting the car already with wheels then trying to get the kit on!

Where would you recommend for a remap Rossi? :P

Back
Top Bottom