Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
113ab7e1.jpg

Soldato
What happened to the Monaro?

I couldn't afford to keep it going in the way the car deserved, I bought it at a time when I was earning 50% more than I do now and it just wasn't sustainable paying for two cars and I couldn't afford to use the Monaro as a daily. However I'll be in a much healthier financial situation come March where hopefully I can buy another or even a VXR8 in cash, rather than the finance I had on it before.

Soldato
Princey... How much was the car costing to run monthly on average? Not inc insurance.

Purely as a weekend toy as it was intended to be including everything bar insurance it was around £400 a month. When I had to use it as a daily for a month and a half it was costing nigh on £700 a month. You can take off £233 of that for monthly repayments. Fuel being the biggest expense at an average of 16-20mpg.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
From a run down to Dungeness in the very early hours of this morning with geekman, I ran out of fuel so had to leave the car around here until the station opened at 6AM :( Joining the dark theme but cheated using petrol station lights :p (fogs on for the lols)

K9EYw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom