Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Did you notice much difference with the 155?

I probably won't go for it in the end and put my money elsewhere but the modder in me just wants to get it done.

Please get colour coded black gel overlays! :p

Associate
I do, yes. It has slightly more low down torque, not much but you can definitely tell it's there and it's nice. The new exhaust set up is lovely too. Nice and quiet-ish when cruising, gives off a nice burble anywhere below 3500.

The real difference is when you go above that 3500 mark. The cams kick in and the exhaust just screams. It pulls pretty quickly to 7000 :p

Couldnt comment on how the 155 compares to the 140 as I went straight to the MR kit. Car was rolling roaded with the J1 before it was fitted and it produced 147bhp. I take that with a pretty big pinch of salt, but it was definitely quite a bit more than the book figure of 132bhp. Fuel consumption is a bit higher but that's to be expected but it will still do about 35-40ish when driven with your eco boots on :)

I may change the overlays :p the whites on the wheels are getting a bit manky! :p

Soldato

My Fiesta "Metal". Has the Mountune MR155 upgrade and a J1 indution kit. Probably running ~160ish bhp. Will do me for another year or 2 :)

Nice car Rossdh ;)

Soldato
Due to recently having a new arch fitted I felt the contrast in the pin-strips was very noticeable, so I’ve had them replaced. Camera phone does seem to make them stand out a little more than normal but takes the eye off the difference in colour from before.....

20130321163031.jpg

20130402145406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom