Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Mud flaps -
vomit-into-the-toilet.gif

:)

I did think the same. Externally it isn't my cup of tea but it looks a very nice place to be internally.

Caporegime
Far too much premium German stuff on the last few pages. Lets bring things down a peg or two

Still can't get over how much fun these are to drive. I think if you like driving you owe it to yourself to at least try one.

Associate
Thought I would never say this but I actually like the look of those new fiestas, possibly looking at dailys in the next few years. When these have come down in price, I may have a look...

Associate
74L tank so fairly big, just pee poor economy. If it was decent economy (45mpg+) with that size tank you'd be driving 750+ miles before refilling.

My record is 4mpg, but that wasn't for anything longer than 5 or 6 minutes, that would empty the tank in 65 miles, jeesh!

Back on topic then -

ducktail_rear.jpg

Already been posted in another thread but I don't think I've had the GTR in here.

think i saw this in Preston before?

Associate
[TW]Fox;28030350 said:
Far too many really great, interesting cars in here for my liking.

So here is some fresh pics of my grey automatic diesel saloon car parked in a tediously dull retail estate, to celebrate 1 year of ownership.

I didn't know you were from Plymouth! Snap... kind of

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;28032427 said:
Interesting use of the word 'minimum' there. Whats the 'maximum'?

I've been in this library for almost a day studying, give me a break. :p But if you really want an answer, you could go for the G-Power version I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom