Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Should have bought him a classic car

1. Buy the right one and there will be no depreciation, it might even appreciate
2. So much more fun to drive than modern cars with all the tech
3, Affordable classic car insurance and no VED every year

Man of Honour
It’s Pug 208 GT in racing red.

Hardly a supercar, most certainly a super car (said like Terry Thomas might say it)

Last Pug I bought was a 106 GTI in the olden days.

Soldato
It’s Pug 208 GT in racing red.

Hardly a supercar, most certainly a super car (said like Terry Thomas might say it)

Last Pug I bought was a 106 GTI in the olden days.
I was trying to work out why you bought that, considering your fleet.

Then I realised I didn't read the post about it being for someone else! I thought/assumed you'd bought a prancing horse.

Last edited:
Soldato
We all know people who got (relatively) mega expensive first cars though don't we.

I actually turned down a free car :o was a Punto, mind...
Punto was my first car at 17...1.2l Black 3dr with ridiculous rims too big to actually turn the steering full lock. I thought I was so cool (I was not!)...reality was I was still driving a punto :D

Caporegime
We all know people who got (relatively) mega expensive first cars though don't we.

I actually turned down a free car :o was a Punto, mind...

Yeah I went to school with a lad whose father owned Portakabin and he got a brand new Ford Fiesta XR2i to learn to drive in and then when he passed his test he got a Ferrari 348 TS. I wasn't jealous of him at all with my 12 year old £300 Talbot Sunbeam as my first car..............................:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom