Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
All good BMWs have a few warning lights lit. :p

Sounds great. What camera are you using and what have you got it mounted on?
Used my phone (S24 Ultra) and attached to a phone holder with a regular tripod mount which was mounted to a piece of plastic that slots inside my headrest gap which is electronic so I can basically use the headrest as a vice and record over my shoulder :D

Associate
Popped out for a drive in the Peak District today. I need to explore more around there but this was taken in the Goyt Valley

NBIx4Vz.jpeg

Have you mapped it yet?

My Mrs needs a new car and looks like a MK8 ST is on the cards so currently on the lookout for a nice low ownership 5 door ST3. Quite excited about getting one, will be a very nice accompaniment to the Bullitt.

Associate
Have you mapped it yet?

My Mrs needs a new car and looks like a MK8 ST is on the cards so currently on the lookout for a nice low ownership 5 door ST3. Quite excited about getting one, will be a very nice accompaniment to the Bullitt.
It’s just had the mountune m235 map put on it along with the throttle elbow.

Took the Alpine for a 100 mile hoon around the Peaks, pretty quiet roads, the handling can only be described as pretty much perfection.

I love how you can absolutely be so rough with it and just throw it into corner so aggressively, it’s not drift machine but it does make exactly what you expect and is rewarding to drive both smooth and rough, its abilities are pretty insane yet it remains fun, any road is a joy and I’d suggest any petrol head goes try one. Superb little cars essentially a more rounded Lotus and probably more reliable too.
Do you have any roads in the Peaks you recommend driving?

Man of Honour
No no no, no popping or banging, the LFA doesn't pop or bang, and that's the top tier of what engines and exhausts should sound like, hell even the McLaren F1 doesn't pop or bang!
:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Squeezed the Fiesta track car in to my small garage. Got some evenings booked at Donington and days at Blyton and Anglesey over the summer.

Had the Boxster for 8 months now, hardly used recently but still love it and looking forward to driving it to Le Mans in June.

I've had the Honda Eny1 for a month or so on the cheap PCP deals that were around. Terrible efficiency and therefore range but being able to charge at work means it's very cheap motoring.
pm6Qcpx3j

Back
Top Bottom