Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
Here's mine :D Viewsonic VP171s

40600022copycopy3sw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Commissario
My curret setup (new dell 2005fpw)

I'm going to look into changing the desk soon a the one i've got was chosen primarily for the fact it was one of a very few corner desks that would take the weight of my old 23" CRT.

In case anyone is curious that's the GITS:SAC tin that came with volume 7 on the top, next to a Lego truck (the last lego model I ever bought
bawling.gif
, Krark the Zoid flying leader
And down the bottom is a mix of figurex from various anime DVDs a Starbug and Dark Elder shrieker jet bike, and lurking under the monitor a Spiderzoid (from about 1985) ;)

Associate
Al Vallario said:
What desk is that? Looks very nice :)

purchased a year ago plus the three door file cabinet not sure if I can say were I got the desk as the company is a competitor of OCUK

Looking to change the desk to a glass desk later this year.

Glad you got your new screen werewolf looks cool!

Associate
Livestrong said:
21910511844.jpg

my dell 2405

Saving for some speakers logitech Z-5500 to complete the system.

( ps that's the sunlight on the wallpaper)

Nice setup Livestrong, can you tell me, how do you find the 2405 for dvds/gaming, is there much ghosting/tearing ?

Associate
Witht arrival of my new baby in January i had to get rid of my big TV from my bedroom and move the computer out of the spare room to make into a nursery. So this meant buying a new smaller desk, using my smaller Coolermaster case rather than my TT Kandalf and i got my new monitor today, the LG 173ST, everything i need in a monitor, can use as TV, has PIP, speakers, 12ms respons and all the connections you need. Just waiting for Sky plus being fitted Thursday and i'll have another skybox to connect to monitor
P8080018.JPG

P8080020.JPG

Associate
ioptics said:
Nice setup Livestrong, can you tell me, how do you find the 2405 for dvds/gaming, is there much ghosting/tearing ?

The Dell 2405 is amazing I was lucky to get the screen back in march when Dell made a mistake on there site with the buy one dell 2405 and get one free.

It was pulled from there site within hours the second dell screen was sold on to my younger brother.

Overall very happy playing games doom 3, half life 2, GTA SA and BF2 amazing no ghosting/tearing no dead or sub pixels no back light problems plus viewing dvd's on the screen is awesome.

Looking to hook up sky tv to it, should be cool aswell as the XBox 360 comes out aswell.

Don't think I can ever go back to a lower size screen after this Dell

Back
Top Bottom