Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
Here's my VX912B

(Couldn't show desk, bit messy right now, maybe if Baddass starts a new desk topic :p)

-King :)

P.S How do I know if I've got the B spec over the orginal spec? Everything like box said VX912, but ordered from OcUK a few weeks ago? Anyone?

**EDIT** pic removed due to bandwidth stain :p

Last edited:

Mud

Mud

Soldato
nakajima said:
is that a special edition silver model version?

Its the 'dual tone' (completely illogical name)...I've heard its a Europe & UK only thing (i.e. non-US model), but readily available here.

Heartless_King said:
P.S How do I know if I've got the B spec over the orginal spec? Everything like box said VX912, but ordered from OcUK a few weeks ago? Anyone?

B means black, the previous (16ms) version of the screen was the VX910B.

Associate
i like these dual tft setups i want to buy another tft but they have to be the same one dont they to blend in as a sony x 17" wouldn't go too well with a digimate 17" tft (was abit skint at the time) ?

Associate
LG L1750H

DSCF0037.JPG

Last edited:
Associate
My 2 Dell flat panel setup. Left is the 2405FPW, right is the 2001FP. I had not realised the 2405 was not just wider but also an inch taller than the 2001, so it doesn't blend together as well as I had hoped. The extra keyboard is for another PC off to the left of the pic.
Excuse the wallpaper :D

2dells.jpg

Associate
My new Viewsonic VX715

Apologies for the poor picture, screen looks better than that:
DSC00296e.jpg

The screen looks better, but the flash has made everything else is too bright, the desk is meant to look like the first picture:
DSC00300e.jpg

Oh and i like my new place for my media pad ;)

Soldato
adam - the viewsonic looks awesome :) hopefully getting one soon to go with my 22" crt, then who knows ;) will i keep the crt or sell it and buy another viewsonic :D

Back
Top Bottom