Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
Thought it would be a good time to post my current setup, have a 24" LCD and a 17" CRT, and a laptop that I sometimes use at the same time (thanks to Synergy :) )

I'm planning on replacing the CRT and getting myself a new desk, so that should give me more space to use in the future. Will post the 'after' pic once I have it all setup :)

pic was on my phone, so not the best quality.

Do I detect Supreme Commander there? :D What setup have you got? How long does it take for the game speed to go down on your machine?

Soldato
Crappy camera but oh well. Behold, one of the last 24WMGX3s OCUK sold. ;)

24WMGX3 Setup.jpg

And yes, I need the fan. Tis bloody hot. :(

Associate
Do I detect Supreme Commander there? :D What setup have you got? How long does it take for the game speed to go down on your machine?

Yes, that's Supreme Commander :) (that pic does click through to a bigger one, so I'm sure you'll be able to name the map!)

I've got a Q6600, 4GB mem, nVidia 8800 GTS 512MB.
I don't really get too much slow down on it unless I'm watching a few hundred units battling on a close zoom level, so it's not too much of a problem.

Associate
System Update:

Sickboy 7.0i (The Beast) inside the (Command Centre)

3 LCD centre with a total of 62” Desktop custom resolution setup. Total of 8 Central Processing Units, 14 cores and 10GiG Ram in the room. Main system running quad core, 6Gig ram dual GTX280’s and over 10TB Terabyte (or 10,000 GiG of HardDrive Space) With Tri-boot OS ) Vista 64Bit - BackTrack Linux distro - Xp Pro

Full High Definition projector running HDMI out from three sources including GTX280 with a 9ft HD Cinema Screen and all outputting to a Creative GigaWorks™ S750 7.1 sound system with THX Dolby® Digital EX and DTS-ES movies and EAX ADVANCED HD With a total Sound Power output of 700 Watts.

Total of 170.2" of Desktop area (or 14-ish ft) each lcd with custom or 1680 x1050 Resolution and a custom Resolution on the HD Projector Main.

Blu-Ray drive in the system and Stand alone Blu-Ray on the Projector.

Retro Computer Systems in the room include:

An Amiga 500 and 1200 Full ScreenGems pack from 1991 Boxed. The Atari 2600 "woody" from 1977. Commodore C64. Sega Master System and Mega Drive. Some other Systems and software.

centre1.png

retro3.png

And parts all bought from Overclockers. (apart from the projector)

Last edited:
Associate
We need to know that why?

Impressive geek-o-sphere though. :D

Could be an auto thing. It's the first question I'm always asked whenever I post my custom setups (other forums and stuff) 'Where did you get the gear?' I like to point it out because I like OC'ers service and parts, and have been building custom systems ordered from OC'ers for years now.

Back
Top Bottom