Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
Mr latte,
You have something which I like to call "Taste". You use it for good, not evil.
I would very much like to live in that room. I wouldnt have to speak to you or have much to do with your life. But hey, I cook a damn good scrambled egg :p

Associate
Mr Latte,

What system spec have you got using all three monitors, what device have you got that allows you to control all three monitors cant see any switch device.

Bach

Very nice, I want one.

Soldato
1x AGP 1x PCI card is all that is needed.

I do not follow Pc hardware like i used to so i do not know if thats possible now with SLI cards.

Ultramon software will be popular with many here and it allows easy and full control of each screen. Basically you set up the configuration how you want it but really you can drag n drop through each screen or send items directly to screen 1 2 or 3 etc ok hope it helps.

Want to see big screens go here

Man of Honour
OP
here's a couple of pics of my new Dell 2405FPW:

main.JPG

rlm

rlm

Associate
norm said:
rlm, can I ask what speakers/stands those are.

The LCD TV looks impressive but how did you manage to mount it across a corner? : )

Sorry just seen your post, the speakers are B&W 602S3's on Apollo A4 speaker stands. The LCD is mounted across the corner by using a Veda Debut Z848 bracket which is mounted on the wall that is behind the monitor, it can be angled quite nicely to various positions.

Associate
My Two 2405's (Great LCD's Recommended)

I bought two of these LCD monitors (at the overclockers reduced price about two weeks ago, glad I did), I've had O dead pixels and had no noise from either of them. Yet have got a new PSP much smaller and one lazy pixel!

I bought them for photography use and small game use. For Photoshop they are great, on the one LCD I've put in a TV digital pci card with Freeview TV channels.

The best room in my house, this room gets used the most and the kitchen the least!!!

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

:cool: Double The Experience :cool:

Looking to upgrade my graphics card, from the 9800 Pro. Want to be able to play Battlefield 2 on good res. I’m currently using AMD XP3000+ with 1GB ram. Any idea’s please?

Last edited:
Soldato
Johnny Girth said:
It is a TFT...

It's an LCD display isn't is (liquid crystal display), as opposed to TFT (thin film transistor)? Different tech aren't they? (or am I just sounding stupid?!)

Also, doesn't it have a max res of something like 1280x720? Not really suitable as a PC monitor on your desk at a foot away as that resolution.

Very nice monitor though, how mcuh that set you back, and what size is it? Take it it's HDTV?

Back
Top Bottom