Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

Soldato
I agree with the others, it's a fanboyish sense of humour. It's not always the case but generally we all know about RROD and don't need jokes in every topic so it's obviously unwelcome. Would I go into a PS3 thread just to post 'no games' and expect people to enjoy it?

Knock yourself out. I would tend to agree. I only have one game for my ps3 lol

I would suggest you put a picture of an out of date video/dvd recorder as thats what mine looks like

I will post a snigger for you if you do ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just set up my Yamaha YHT-S400 sound bar.

Will be tidying up the cables at the weekend.

tv-etc.jpg

Associate
Just recently moved into a flat and this is the setup so far, its still not quite 100% finished and sorry for the crud pics but only have my phone camera.

Daytime pic minus htpc and panny pz8042

DSC00464.jpg

Screen down (infocus x9 & 100" screen)

DSC00466.jpg

Daytime pic runnig cod4

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

Chuffed to bits with it so far :D

I don't like projectors...

Soldato
No problem.

I got it from here. I don't think they're a competitor, but if they are I apologise. You can get it in black, white, walnut or oak. I'm not a big fan of veneer, though. The solid black or white looks better.

I have the black one here, agree with the veneer.

Well worth the money as they are well build and should last a few years.

Soldato
Going through this thread again, who of those of you actually set their own displays up? Not just dark and light, but everything in the menu to do with picture?

I have spent around the last 2 months perfecting mine, to which I think I have finally got it perfected.

ags

Soldato
Going through this thread again, who of those of you actually set their own displays up? Not just dark and light, but everything in the menu to do with picture?

I have spent around the last 2 months perfecting mine, to which I think I have finally got it perfected.

ags

I have. The default settings on my tele are naff.

Budget bedroom setup. :)

Soldato

ags

Not done anything on my Panasonic 50G10 whatsoever, it was set well out of the box!

Caporegime

ags

I tried a few recommended settings, used the one i perceived as 'best' and then tweaked it a bit.

Soldato
I have. The default settings on my tele are naff.

I see your pirated Skins Season 1 DVD in the spindle. You should be ashamed! Think of all the millionaire publishers that cannot afford the latest Lambo because of you now!

Seriously, I setup my TV to movie mode then used my Digital Video Essentials HD Basics to calibrate it further, result is a spiffing picture.

Last edited:
Soldato
My setup for now until the house is finished. Got the telly yesterday. Annoyed as they don't seem to be broadcasting HD freeview until 2012 :(

DSC03308.JPG

What crysis may have looked like on consoles :D

Back
Top Bottom