Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

Soldato
^^^^ How do you find the 2 front speakers being behind the center speaker? Does it not sound a little off? I'd go all OCD all over that. lol.

Also, try putting the sub in the corner of your room.

Soldato
^^^^ How do you find the 2 front speakers being behind the center speaker? Does it not sound a little off? I'd go all OCD all over that. lol.

sounds fanstice after running the auto set up :)

Aye plan on moving the sub when I get a longer cable. It just about reaches there atm lol

Associate
Not sure if many of you remember but i use to game on a small 15" (i think) TV that would sit on the end of my bed with my xbox.
bushtvvcrcombo.jpg

Anyway since then, upgrade :cool: Playing in HDMI feels so good.
daejmbb.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

The corner is often an awful place to house a sub as it reinforces several room nodes and overbears a nice clean response through the subs range.

Associate
Wow

most of you use 32"+ Flatscreens :eek:

There must be so much input lag :\

I use an LG M227WDP monitor Via Vga connection to my 60gb Xbox 360

I also have Astro a40's for audio :)

Just suprised there is not many monitor users

Soldato
Wow

most of you use 32"+ Flatscreens :eek:

There must be so much input lag :\

I use an LG M227WDP monitor Via Vga connection to my 60gb Xbox 360

I also have Astro a40's for audio :)

Just suprised there is not many monitor users

Most TVs don't suffer from noticeable input lag, computer monitors are generally way too small.

Associate
Yeah smaller is usually better because monitor's have 2ms-5ms response time when a tv has way more. Also there is no input lag with monitors.

And if you go to a lan (Sure you know what this is). Then they always use monitor's regardless if its a PC lan Or Xbox 360 lan.

Soldato
But we're all sitting in our living rooms playing on our TV's we use for other things like DVD/Bluray and TV. When I'm sitting 10+ feet away a 24" or smaller doesn't cut the mustard. And I can't see any lag.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hav a 24" Dell and a 40" Sony LCD and prefer the Sony by miles. Input lag isn't an issue compared to having to sit in front of a tiny screen. It is worth it for some PC games where you need a mouse (currently Civ5, Starcraft2 and SupCom2 for me) but other than that a TV is better.

I even use the PC on the telly sometimes, if It's a game that has big enough text for my shoddy eyesight. :(

Soldato
Yeah smaller is usually better because monitor's have 2ms-5ms response time when a tv has way more. Also there is no input lag with monitors.

And if you go to a lan (Sure you know what this is). Then they always use monitor's regardless if its a PC lan Or Xbox 360 lan.

Ummokeay...

My sammy 1080p TV has a 4ms response time, I guess thats enough time for somone to spin around go prone and shoot me on MW2 (I don't think so)

and...... Input lag IS the response time.......

Soldato

No noticeable input lag on my TV. As for LANs, they use monitors because they're smaller and cheaper.

Associate
No noticeable input lag on my TV. As for LANs, they use monitors because they're smaller and cheaper.

And better. Simply because your FOV is far superior on a smaller screen than a 42'+.

I use my 24 inch Dell monitor for PS3,360 and the image quality is superb, much better than half of the tv's that I see in shops for silly silly money.

Back
Top Bottom