***Sid Meier's Civilization VII***

Yeah, I think it depends on how natural it feels. If I can play "Vikings"->Normans->France then that will feel like a natural progression, as would "Vikings"->Normans->Britain or "Vikings"->"Medieval Sweden"->Denmark but if it's "Vikings"->China->USA then it's going to feel arbitrary. There seems to be an unlock system controlling your exits from each age which will hopefully ensure that it does, we shall see.
Yeah it was being able to wildly change your civ in Humankind that I found jarring, from the dev Q&A it did sound like they were going for a much more logical progression, like Phoenicians into Carthaginians for example, rather than Rome into the USA

Yeah it was being able to wildly change your civ in Humankind that I found jarring, from the dev Q&A it did sound like they were going for a much more logical progression, like Phoenicians into Carthaginians for example, rather than Rome into the USA
I'll be far happier if the civ progression makes historical sense. As you say, being allowed to transition from something like Polynesians into Germany would kill the franchise for me.

Back
Top Bottom