Siliconslave's how to make espresso thread

aMb

aMb

Associate
Finally made the upgrade to the machine I've been after for some time, it's a nice upgrade, still trying to get used to it especially the steaming power!

OqybiID.jpg

Caporegime
Man of Honour
I already have a fairly decent grinder so I don't think that would be for me :)

Eye-watering amounts of money really....especially when it's a war between my coffee obsession, kitchen gadgets and cycling stuff :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Well bung the classic on the MM when you're done with it, I may be interested at the right price. ;)

pretty sure we wouldn't be allowed to list them, although could you argue a PID is a computer?

FS: one control loop feedback mechanism with attached caffeine extraction apparatus

New house and kitchen in the new year so may be able to justify an upgrade, but i'm not using the classic enough to justify it... (plus it needs fixing first, still)

Caporegime
pretty sure we wouldn't be allowed to list them, although could you argue a PID is a computer?

FS: one control loop feedback mechanism with attached caffeine extraction apparatus

New house and kitchen in the new year so may be able to justify an upgrade, but i'm not using the classic enough to justify it... (plus it needs fixing first, still)

My Classic is completely stock and one of the older model with the physical mechanical switch, aluminium boiler.

Back
Top Bottom