****Sins of a Solar Empire II ****

some more info and video channels to check for those people interested

Will grab this when on offer. By then some beta testing and balancing will have been done. Really enjoyed the original.

steam reviews seem positive so far. the only complains are a.i. gen and freezing from 2 people out of 130+
but i'd give it a week for at least more review to trickle in. at least monday so they all have the weekend to beta test

Reactions: TNA
Sounds good to me. Will wait until I can grab it for £25 or something probably. By then you guys will have done some beta testing for me :D

Keep looking at this, while it looks good there doesn't seem to be too much different from the first from what I've seen. That's not a bad thing, as the first game is good, but it makes me in no rush to get the second. I suspect there will be expansions so, at least for the moment, that's where I'll probably hop on.

I’m tempted with this. I fancy playing a space RTS and there isn't really much around.
SoaSE:Rebellion is currently under £5 on fanatical, also has a Star Trek Armada 3 mod for it (amongst others) ;)

Assuming you've not played

Keep looking at this, while it looks good there doesn't seem to be too much different from the first from what I've seen. That's not a bad thing, as the first game is good, but it makes me in no rush to get the second. I suspect there will be expansions so, at least for the moment, that's where I'll probably hop on.

SoaSE:Rebellion is currently under £5 on fanatical, also has a Star Trek Armada 3 mod for it (amongst others) ;)

Assuming you've not played
Alas I played Rebellion a good while ago now. Thanks though.

It seems to deal with massive amounts of ships well from watching a few videos, it’s been a while since I played the original, but it would slow down after a while with large amounts of players, ships. This looks to be a lot better?

The other good thing is I believe I heard someone say the folks behind the Armada 3 mod will be making a new Star Trek mod once the mod tools are released.

Back
Top Bottom