SkyrimVR the only game I play now.

Soldato
I got this game a few days ago, but am having problems with the sound, when the game loads, I get sound from the Bethesda logo, but once in the game nothing. Playing on the oculus, I have tried making sure Windows is set to stream to the oculus before I load skyrim, and I have played with steam vr settings and set the sound option to oculus as default, but still no joy

Caporegime
I got this game a few days ago, but am having problems with the sound, when the game loads, I get sound from the Bethesda logo, but once in the game nothing. Playing on the oculus, I have tried making sure Windows is set to stream to the oculus before I load skyrim, and I have played with steam vr settings and set the sound option to oculus as default, but still no joy
I am not sure what your sound issue is, but please tell me you are using mods and not playing the game in pure vanilla form...

Caporegime
I downloaded that 11 year pack, sometimes i think i can hear sound, but it must be turned down to 0.02%
If you have set all of your Windows (including all volume sliders) and Skyrim volume settings correctly, and its going through the right device (Oculus), then I have no idea.

What are the visuals like in that 11 year pack?

Associate
do you have sound in other streamed (how are you streaming btw?) pcvr games? if not, make sure your sound output device (bottom right hand corner of windows - left (or right?) click on the speaker icon) is set to "oculus" (something or other).

Soldato
I am using Air link to stream from my pc, Windows sound is default to oculus, steam is default to oculus

Hard to say how good the game looks, as can not compare it to vanilla skyrim vr

Associate
Other games have sound, and like I said there is sound when you load the game, just nothing when playing
Very strange! Did you have sound before you modded it? Either way, if it were me i'd re-install the game and see if you have sound in vanilla SkyrimVR.
Or start the game without the mods being active (just start it from within Steam afaik).

Back
Top Bottom