Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

Associate
Well i have had my watch 4 classic 46mm LTE for a week now. and tbh im slightly gutted i have already sold my active 2 lte and now cant send it back.

What i love.
The notifications, the way they are displayed is a ton better than the old tyzen way of doing it.
Gps is more acuate.
LTE signal is stonger.
More storage.
Coming from an active 2 LTE i think the call quality is better.
Vibrations seem stronger.

But i have a major problem, But i believe it is only affecting the LTE vers.

Overheating/lockout and forced airplane mode.

It has been happily charging on the stand, then suddenly i see a warning pop up its overheating and only emergency calls can be made. it has done this a couple of times now.

Today i was at work. the watch was at around 80% Suddenly again the overheating popup came up again. Cooling blah blah. I then looked at my watch around 20 mins later it then did it again. same thing. then approx 20 or 30 mins later the battery warning came up it had gone down to 13% battery life and it then asked me did i want to put it in battery-saving mode.It is the first time it has done this at work and also the first time the battery has gone down so fast.

I have been looking around and quite a few other people have experienced this. including some YouTubers.

Soldato
I've had the overheat issue a few times too on my 42mm LTE. I was just sitting there and crossed my arms. Right arm resting on watch and suddenly it popped up saying it needs to cool down.

Associate
I've had the overheat issue a few times too on my 42mm LTE. I was just sitting there and crossed my arms. Right arm resting on watch and suddenly it popped up saying it needs to cool down.

It is quite a few people it's happening to, i suspect it needs a firmware update. but i wish i hadn't of sold my old watch now. i just hope they fix it. i need it for work. ic ant carry a phone with me, hence why i bought the lte

Soldato
Well i have had my watch 4 classic 46mm LTE for a week now. and tbh im slightly gutted i have already sold my active 2 lte and now cant send it back.

What i love.
The notifications, the way they are displayed is a ton better than the old tyzen way of doing it.
Gps is more acuate.
LTE signal is stonger.
More storage.
Coming from an active 2 LTE i think the call quality is better.
Vibrations seem stronger.

But i have a major problem, But i believe it is only affecting the LTE vers.

Overheating/lockout and forced airplane mode.

It has been happily charging on the stand, then suddenly i see a warning pop up its overheating and only emergency calls can be made. it has done this a couple of times now.

Today i was at work. the watch was at around 80% Suddenly again the overheating popup came up again. Cooling blah blah. I then looked at my watch around 20 mins later it then did it again. same thing. then approx 20 or 30 mins later the battery warning came up it had gone down to 13% battery life and it then asked me did i want to put it in battery-saving mode.It is the first time it has done this at work and also the first time the battery has gone down so fast.

I have been looking around and quite a few other people have experienced this. including some YouTubers.

I would send it back stating the overheating.
And maybe buy when a better version comes out.

Associate
I have not experienced any battery problems or overheating on my Watch 4 LTE 44mm so far, although I am yet to activate the esim. Battery life has been a definite improvement over my Active 2 40mm.

Back
Top Bottom