Smoking should be BANNED!

Soldato
Do you drink alcohol or eat fatty foods? people think that should be banned

Our "Goverment" lets people get away with everything, so time to start being more strict, ban fatty foods too. maybe our youth of today would turn out better..

We are no longer evolving in the right direction......

Soldato
They need to impose the same rules for being fat, impose excessive taxes on being fat and ban them from being fat inside public buildings or anywhere in public view

uv

uv

Soldato
Drinking doesn't go on in public shopping places right outside the front door polluting the air that I breathe so I have no problem with that.

How about cars?

I'm damn sure that cars pollute the air more so than smokers..

Do you drive? Do you think driving should be banned, so all the stinky exhaust don't stink up the place?

uv

uv

Soldato
I drive, I don't think driving should be banned. I don't go sucking on exhaust fumes so I have no qualms with that.

But you do go sucking on secondary smoke?

How odd!

I have to say I'd feel a little uncomfortable if you were stood next to me sucking in all the fumes as I smoked!

Associate
Unfortunatly drinking and eating fatty foods does go on inpublic places. Point i'm trying to make is if everyones points of view were taken into consideration and acted on everything would be banned.

But I'm glad you got it off your chest.

Soldato
Alcohol should be banned.

More people die as a result of someone else drinking (drink drivers, drunken yobs looking for fights), than people who are subjected to second-hand smoke.

Smokers look like martyrs compared to the thousands of drunken idiots who plague our streets every weekend.

Man of Honour
Also when I'm at work with the window open, you filthy smokers stand right next to the building, smoke rises and gets sucked into the building stinking our office out.

Have you ever thought of shutting the window. SHUT, yes, SHUT the bloody window.

There should be a law against office workers having windows open, all you want to do is inhale our cigarette smoke, buy your own cigarettes. ;)

Soldato
They should really be removed from the shelves if they are that harmful for you - sticking a stupid label on the front whilst still selling them is just hysterically funny when you think about it. Remove them along with all the other crap which is bad for you...but sadly we live in the real world. If people (like me) are stupid enough to vote for crappy products with their money then that's what we'll have to put up with.

Soldato
OP
but then ppl walking by you while your driving dont have a choice to breath in the fumes do they ??? same thing imo

But i'm not driving on pavements or things where i'm not supposed to. I drive on the road, where I'm supposed to drive. My point of this thread is that smokers are smoking where they aren't allowed.

Smokers know where they are and aren't allowed to smoke. If not then they should be made aware.

Unfortunatly drinking and eating fatty foods does go on inpublic places. Point i'm trying to make is if everyones points of view were taken into consideration and acted on everything would be banned.

But I'm glad you got it off your chest.

The point I'm trying to make is that drinking alcohol and eating fatty foods does not give off crap that affects other people.

Back
Top Bottom