Snooker World Championship 2017

Associate
OP
I think so, I know he has broken down one of his practice sessions on his channel.

Hopefully Ronnie can claw some frames back this afternoon. Ding made some of those long pots look easy last night.

Soldato
Just had a look on the beeb site to see the snooker scores, only to see Selby has already beaten Fu 13-3. Ouch, poor Marco. Pretty ominous, that. :(

Associate
OP
Ronnie with the 146 haha he even went down for the blue at one point just to troll people.

Not sure if this one was deliberate tbh, I know he's done it in the past just to make a statement about the 147 money being too low.

Caporegime
Can't say I find his style of play boring.

He's about as entertaining to watch as Terry Griffiths in slow motion. Incredibly negative player, if a frames not going his way he messes up the balls to make it a long, drawn out, boring affair. And he's been involved in more re-rack situations than any other player that I've ever seen due to his nature of play.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Disappointed to see Ronnie go, but now I'd like to see either Ding or John win. Lovely to see some touching moments between Ding & Ronnie at the end of their match.

Cracking comment by Ronnie in his press conference "If you could play as good as me mate, you'd love it as well". :D :D

Back
Top Bottom