Snooker World Championship 2017

Soldato
Ding better win today. If it's a Higgins/Selby final, I won't be watching a minute of it.

Same here.

I'm surprised how poor Hawkins has been. Higgins has made so many errors in this match and Hawkins just had not capitalised at all. If Higgins were playing Ding or Selby in this match he would be well and truly beaten.

Soldato
Why do people hate Selby so much?

OK Higgins got caught trying to cheat - whilst there is no excuse for it I reckon it's far more commonplace than we think. Either way, he's still done very well to get to the final itself.

I've had to stop watching it as it's too draining, I can't really handle 5 more frames today.

Soldato
For the first time in years I won't be watching any of the final, I really fail to understand how Higgins was allowed to return to the sport.

I'm sure many snooker fans will be avoiding this final - it'll be interesting to see what the viewing figures are compared to previous years.

Caporegime
Why do people hate Selby so much?

Because he's boring as all ****? (and ironically has the nickname the jester) He intentionally makes frames go awkward if things aren't going his way just to make them long drawn out affairs, when Ebdon slowed his play down he was accused of gamesmanship but not this wibbly wobbly wonder, he's been involved in literally dozens of re-rack situations as a result of his incredibly negative style of play.

Soldato
I don't care who wins, but I want Selby to keep narrowing the 4 frame lead that Higgins has. If it gets to 10-10 or 9-10, that would make a much more fascinating day of snooker tomorrow rather than a runaway win. Hopefully, tonight's session will finish at 7-10.

Soldato
We got tickets but only because the other half called the box office at 9am (as well as refreshing the website on her laptop). Why they don't just use ticketmaster or similar is beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom