So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Congrats to Burton for staying up.
Normally it's championship level where the clubs with extremely limited resources hit a brick wall, well done to Nigel Clough and his staff.

Forest have it all to play for next weekend. The championship finds you out if you ain't got the commitment, been like that for a lot of the season for the reds.

Well done to Brighton... Remember the day you lost the Goldston, the round trips to Gillingham, then lumped in yoyo with the Withdean. Next year you can put a lot of those dark days behind you.

Soldato
I honestly reckon Newcastle will win the league on the last day
I think I agree... We're spent.

It is exactly the same as last year, with one key difference... We actually did it this year. Last year we went something like the last eighteen games unbeaten, put everything we could in to it, but just lost out on gd on the last day and then we're spent for the playoffs... This year, again we put everything we possibly could in, but actually got over the line before we were spent.

Some awful 'fans' were actually sulking yesterday and didn't even stay to celebrate and thank the players for what has been the best season in many many years:mad:

Soldato
Well done to Brighton... Remember the day you lost the Goldston, the round trips to Gillingham, then lumped in yoyo with the Withdean. Next year you can put a lot of those dark days behind you.

As Brighton fan Fatboy Slim would say "we've come a long way baby" :)

I have affectionate memories of The Withdean, but I hope I never see it again!

Soldato
I think I agree... We're spent.

It is exactly the same as last year, with one key difference... We actually did it this year. Last year we went something like the last eighteen games unbeaten, put everything we could in to it, but just lost out on gd on the last day and then we're spent for the playoffs... This year, again we put everything we possibly could in, but actually got over the line before we were spent.

Some awful 'fans' were actually sulking yesterday and didn't even stay to celebrate and thank the players for what has been the best season in many many years:mad:

It will be great if Brighton do win the league and will be great to see them in the prem... At least you lot weren't as bad as Derby have been over the past couple of years, throwing it away at the last few games, if I'm honest I would say Fulham are my favourites to win the play offs

even though you lost to City and fans clearly may not have been happy youd think they would stay and celebrate with the players as a club... Also because it was your last home game this season

Soldato
As much as I obviously want Newcastle to go top, I don't think there are many Newcastle fans who will begrudge Brighton the title due to the respect and affection we have for Hughton.

Last game of the season decider is quite exciting, although that last-minute equaliser against Leeds looks like it could really come back to bite us…

Soldato
Forest have it all to play for next weekend. The championship finds you out if you ain't got the commitment, been like that for a lot of the season for the reds.

Not going to lie, very worried forest fan here, weve just not been good/committed enough to give any confidence. Im sure its hard, 9 managers in 5 years gives no confidence to managers from the players side dont play well enough get dropped, play to well and have a value you get sold. Fawez needs to go my concern is if we drop he wont get the money he wants for the club so we will be stuck with him.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, Rafa has been charged for these comments before the Preston game:

"I was really surprised with that situation. We have to trust the referees. We have not had a lot of luck with them.
"I always trust the referees and hopefully everything will be fine and we are not talking about the referees at the end of the game."

Scathing stuff. I can see why they're so triggered.

Back
Top Bottom