So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
Oh Leeds...not surprising the overachieving has finally caught up with us in the end. I'm almost relieved because Hudds and Fulham are a different level to us and I could never see us beating Sheff Wed/Reading over two legs when the pressure was on. We have to celebrate this season though, it was all about football rather than off the field antics, Monk did a fantastic job and January transfer window he wasn't backed at all.

Caporegime
I think the joke may have went over your head pal...

As much as I like Birmingham I think they're going down, they have an extremely tough run in. I hope I'm wrong.

I know you weren't being serious, I just genuinely don't think there's anything funny to be had with 'Arry anymore. I mean, he's a joke, and not a funny one.

He's somehow convinced the media / football fans that he is some great manager, and some great transfer expert. The sad truth is, he has never been anything other than a bang average manager (and that is being generous), and he absolutely is a wheeler dealer in the worst sense.

Associate
I know you weren't being serious, I just genuinely don't think there's anything funny to be had with 'Arry anymore. I mean, he's a joke, and not a funny one.

He's somehow convinced the media / football fans that he is some great manager, and some great transfer expert. The sad truth is, he has never been anything other than a bang average manager (and that is being generous), and he absolutely is a wheeler dealer in the worst sense.

Fair, didn't want you to think I was being serious... Completely agree with him being an absolute joke and a bang average manager.

Caporegime
Fair, didn't want you to think I was being serious... Completely agree with him being an absolute joke and a bang average manager.

Nah, no worries, I knew you weren't being serious :).

In actual total seriousness, you're a Leeds fan right? I dislike Leeds :p (I mean, there aren't many non Leeds fans that do like them :p) but I'd still feel for the club had 'Arry taken over at Leeds, similar feelings about Sheffield United. I'd not wish 'Arry on any club. He's a parasite.

Saying that, there's not a chance 'Arry would go that far north.

In a weird sort of way though, and I understand Rowett had problems/the management had problems with him, Birmingham sort of deserve to be where they are. Rowett was overachieving with that side and the arrogance of the clubs management lead to this situation.

Soldato
I honestly don't know what I want to happen tonight!

I suppose, all things considered I want Preston to win....but it would be nice to win the league at home next week!

Back
Top Bottom