So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Caporegime
Tends to be whoever they beat the opposition fans moan that they've got beaten by the worst team they've played this season...but they keep on winning, so...

I can believe it, they've been ridiculously bad in this game.

It's not exaggerating to say Sheff United should be 5/6 up, Cardiff have offered literally nothing.

Soldato
Hi:)

I actually like Warnock. He usually speaks sense and knows what he's talking about... He's wrong here though. Massive overreaction. Equal parts embarrassing and hilarious seeing his post-match interview. Get over yourself!

Plus, I needed Wolves to hang on for £160:D

Associate
It's got to the stage where I laugh when we concede... Even compared to the league one days this is one of the worst seasons I've seen (even by Leeds' standards!).

Laugh or cry.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's getting to a nervy part of the season. 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th all play each other this weekend, whilst we (in 10th and 4 points off the play-offs) are away in a local derby to a Fulham side who've just sneaked into the automatic spots. We've arguably got the easiest run-in (Fulham aside) but Millwall simply don't look like losing any time soon, and Sheff Utd, Bristol City and Preston have turned around their recent slumps. Going to be a cracking end to the season I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom