So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
The officiating in general. Your goal had 3 of you offside. We were all sat in line with it in the away end and couldn't believe the decision. The same with the Saiz elbow. Should have been a red. Apparently even your commentators were shocked by it.

Someone on our forum said Lasogga was offside for that decision when the ref didn't allow advantage, but he looked on to me. Couldn't believe how lucky we were then. I recall him doing the same thing a few minutes later, again in our favour, but then made a similar call against us. Awful refereeing.

Don't think we deserved anything from the game. Although we started brightly and were very unfortunate to go behind, we then reacted to it poorly and couldn't get back into the game. Some good tactics by Heck and some generally rubbish play from us - simple passing and movement that we rely on to dominate sides was missing from our game.

Generally A crap day out all in all.

Yup, terrible refereeing for both teams. VAR (once the issues have been panned out) could not come soon enough as the standards just aren't good enough in the Championship!

Lasogga looked onside and lineman's flag stayed down. I couldn't believe it - I thought I missed something off the ball... but no, just more awful refereeing haha.

Very scrappy game, don't think we quite deserved the win but relieved to finally see a win in 2018.

Caporegime
Well, that is probably one of the worst refereeing performances i've ever seen in the Rovers Vs Wigan game. Yes I know not Championship, but I feel this thread is for the non PL scrubs (Rovers fan).

Soldato
Oh dear...

What are your thoughts on this? Looks like most of the replies to his tweets are Leeds fans suggesting he looks at Leeds first, rather than worrying about other teams! I'm not overly concerned (Wolves fan here), we haven't breached FFP and the ownership/relationship with Mendes has been looked into before as far as I know.

Associate
What are your thoughts on this? Looks like most of the replies to his tweets are Leeds fans suggesting he looks at Leeds first, rather than worrying about other teams! I'm not overly concerned (Wolves fan here), we haven't breached FFP and the ownership/relationship with Mendes has been looked into before as far as I know.

IMO it's sour grapes after getting slaughtered by a much better team and a poor attempt to deflect our failings on and off the pitch.

Leeds fans certainly wouldn't be moaning if we were in Wolves' position right now, looking at the majority of responses to him we're on the side of 'shut up, sack Orta and stop buying cheap nobodies'. The sad fact is we've brought quite a few players and spent a reasonable amount of money this season. Unfortunately, it's very much quantity over quality, the only bright sparks signing-wise are Saiz and Forshaw. There's some major gaps in our team that need looking into, not replacing Green, Bartley and Taylor adequately has cost us big time.

Feels like a big step back after overachieving last season.

Soldato
£35m for Mitro, please.

Love him as a character and a player but Rafa doesn't rate him for one reason or another, so looks like we'll be selling him in the summer

Back
Top Bottom