So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
OP
As a Forest fan, delighted with the display, just need that final ball or get through them a bit quicker.

At the end of the day a screamer equalised and changed the momentum for 5 minutes but otherwise we dominated.

Caporegime
Derby do look poor. Any team that has Keogh in their back four is always going to look dross. Gives the ball away to much and spend most of the time on his ass.

Yep he's crap, has always been crap and will always be crap. I think I said as much last week.

Impressed with Leeds, 4-1 doesn't flatter them at all it could've easily been 6/7.

Associate
I feel confident enough to call Leeds for promotion already.

They started well last season and only lost one in nine. By February the manager had gone and they finished thirteenth. Lots of time to go and Bielsa's teams are notorious for fading in the second half of season as they tire.

All that said they do look good going forward and their Midfield looks strong.

Associate
They started well last season and only lost one in nine. By February the manager had gone and they finished thirteenth. Lots of time to go and Bielsa's teams are notorious for fading in the second half of season as they tire.

All that said they do look good going forward and their Midfield looks strong.

As shown by our position last year on paper barring maybe 3/4 players we have a bang average team.

I'm completely blown away with how Bielsa got this team playing v Stoke/Derby, magical stuff!

Caporegime
Anyone watching Birmingham Vs Swansea? One of the most one sided halves of football i've seen so far this season, quite how it's still 0-0 i'll never know Birmingham should be 3/4 up.

Back
Top Bottom