So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
No chance Bielsa will change anything (even if we had lost 3 in a row :p) but it would be nice to give Bamford a rest against a struggling team. I don't think there's much of a risk starting Roberts or Augustin and change it at half time if it didn't work. Definitely won't happen as we are doing well.

Bielsa made big changes at half time against Hull, so I have faith that he sees where the issues are and has solutions beyond the obvious like-for-like changes of personnel.

Associate
My dad thinks the Covid 19 crisis is a big FA/EFL plot to keep Leeds in the Championship as they'll say we'll suspend the league and no teams go up or down. I did say this theory was a little far fetched.

Soldato
Huge win for Charlton today against a fellow relegation candidate.

Indeed.

And even worse for Hull City, they have banned the local newspaper, the Hull Daily Mail from going to all future games, because they perceived some of the latest stories regarding Hull's terrible recent form as "negative". Its pointless arguing with the owners that a newspaper is not a PR arm for the club and is not a cheerleader either. Astonishing, but not surprising, given they booted the local BBC radio from games recently for a similar "offence".

They have also released a pathetic statement in response to a letter from The Athletic. Some pretty damning things written in that letter, again showing the owners in a bad light (an understatement). They also published a redacted version of the letter, along with their response. However a simple Ctrl C Ctrl V of the redacted parts into a word document revealed all!

Its so damned hard to support the club. There is nobody there to get behind and absolutely no point in railing against it either.

Don
Leeds :eek: Didn't see much of the game but I saw the xG and the goal line block. Unbelievable result.

Unfortunately, Roberts looked off the pace, his touch and passing were poor, equally as bad as Bamfords. So our two main goal threats being that bad and it's not surprising, hopefully we have brushed off the cob webs and come back stronger against Fulham, who we should be comfortably better than, but there is no home advantage anymore, which is worrying!

Soldato
Woodgate has been sacked... Warnock in as his replacement.

I can't say I'm surpised, but I would have preferred to have seen Hughton as manager. Warnock is 71!

Soldato
Can't argue with the result on Saturday - and he's already got rid of Gestede. Apparantly Gestede didn't want to play and risk injury since his contract is up soon, so Warnock told him to do one :D

Back
Top Bottom