So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
You said he was doing a good job, he was getting away with murder :p

He was doing a good job until Covid :p I've always seen City as a top 10 finishing team in the Championship, so I don't expect playoffs but it's nice when your in the mix, the wait is now on to see who we replace him with

EDIT: Rumours are Pulis is one of the favourites, saying that he was last time we had no manager :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Heart in mouth times for the Bees. Concede early and we really struggle to break teams down. Showed how good we are today though.

Don
Heart in mouth times for the Bees. Concede early and we really struggle to break teams down. Showed how good we are today though.

I was gutted :p They nearly made it 2-0 too and could have been a different story.

We still have Derby and Swansea away, I just can't see us not losing a couple before the end of the season. Even Stoke on Thursday worries me!

Soldato
I was gutted :p They nearly made it 2-0 too and could have been a different story.

We still have Derby and Swansea away, I just can't see us not losing a couple before the end of the season. Even Stoke on Thursday worries me!

haha - they clipped the bar in a one off attack after their goal. didn't offer much beyond that, but it certainly wasn't an easy win. We've got Derby up soon too.

My biggest fear is meeting either Forest or Cardiff in the play-offs and being ****-housed out of the game by them. Happened against Mboro in the POs in our first season.

Can't see anything else than Leeds winning it though, right?

Don
haha - they clipped the bar in a one off attack after their goal. didn't offer much beyond that, but it certainly wasn't an easy win. We've got Derby up soon too.

My biggest fear is meeting either Forest or Cardiff in the play-offs and being ****-housed out of the game by them. Happened against Mboro in the POs in our first season.

Can't see anything else than Leeds winning it though, right?

Stoke, Charlton and Barnsley at home, what can go wrong :p

I'm already resigned to the fact if we don't get autos we ain't going up.

Soldato
Stoke, Charlton and Barnsley at home, what can go wrong :p

I'm already resigned to the fact if we don't get autos we ain't going up.

Haha - you'll go up fine. To be honest, it really should be the two of us that goes up. WBA aren't where they should be according to xG :p it seems to be their experienced pros seeing them through games rather than everything equaling out.

Don
Haha - you'll go up fine. To be honest, it really should be the two of us that goes up. WBA aren't where they should be according to xG :p it seems to be their experienced pros seeing them through games rather than everything equaling out.

Aye, a perfect outcome would be us both 1-2 but it probably won't be that simple.

Back
Top Bottom