So, this post office palaver then

Soldato
Did you miss the ‘wherever possible’? If you are going to condemn them for this then by that measure the leader of the CPS should apologise for all failed prosecutions so should SKS stand up in parliament Monday and go through every single case that was lost of eventually over turned during his time as it’s head? Maybe we need a regular weekly spot on the BBC for the head of the CPS to perform public grovelling or does this only apply to those who later move into politics?

Indeed.

Perhaps in @n111ck land we should be rounding up the members of the public who had the gall to sit on the jury and listen to the (now known to be fraudulent) evidence, before finding them guilty.

It's almost as if all anyone can do, is make a judgement based upon the evidence they were given. Who'd have thunk it?

I guess we should begin floggings for every member of the public who didn't roll out their crystal ball and immediately know that the Post Office were involved in a coverup. Maybe that'll satisfy him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
One of the things I saw that really made me ill, was a guy being interviewed on BBC news.
He said that he was told that if he did not confess/plead guilty to the charges they had made up, that they would charge his wife instead, as she was on a spouse settlement visa and this would result in her being deported when/if found guilty.
Absolutely despicable.

Soldato
You are literally laughing at the CPS mission statement.

:rolleyes:

I'm laughing at you, your childish petulance, your broken reasoning, and your gross attempts and what is shameful, political opportunism.

I'm sorry that you're so over-sensitive that you can't handle a little laugh emoji cropping up against your wittering.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of the things I saw that really made me ill, was a guy being interviewed on BBC news.
He said that he was told that if he did not confess/plead guilty to the charges they had made up, that they would charge his wife instead, as she was on a spouse settlement visa and this would result in her being deported when/if found guilty.
Absolutely despicable.

The thing is, as horrible as that is, all most posters on here seem to care about is keeping their favourite politician out of the firing line.

You would think in a modern western country something like that would be impossible but if even the CPS have no accountability then what hope does anyone have...

Soldato
The thing is, as horrible as that is, all most posters on here seem to care about is keeping their favourite politician out of the firing line.

You would think in a modern western country something like that would be impossible but if even the CPS have no accountability then what hope does anyone have...
The ridiculous level of logic you've had to embarrass yourself with to try and drag Starmer and Davey into your firing line could just as easily be used to pin the blame on your heroes Farage and Johnson.

The lack of logical rigour you're bringing to this debate is disrespectful to the victims.

Soldato

Actually people care about facts, reason, and what is or isn't true; along with justice, and wanting to see it properly served.

You on the other hand appear to care about little more than desperately attempting to establish a tenuous link to the target of your political derision.

It's dishonest, political opportunism and it's embarrassing to watch.

Anyway, your silliness is on full display for all to see here and I'm getting extremely bored of you. This thread deserves far better, so I won't drag it any further away by continuing to call out your nonsense.

I think most people can see through it anyway, so it's probably not really necessary.

Last edited:
Associate

The word filter stops me responding to you with how I feel about you.

Soldato

I'm laughing at you, your childish petulance, your broken reasoning, and your gross attempts and what is shameful, political opportunism.

I'm sorry that you're so over-sensitive that you can't handle a little laugh emoji cropping up against your wittering.

Anyway, your silliness is on full display for all to see here and I'm getting extremely bored of you. This thread deserves far better, so I won't drag it any further away by continuing to call out your nonsense.

I think most people can see through it anyway, so it's probably not really necessary.

So not only laughing at the victims but laughing at someone arguing for justice for the victims.

Now you are doing the classic 'I won't reply further' after being cornered. Pathetic.

Man of Honour
@GordyR laughing at the victims again - shameful - would you laugh in their faces, probably not, just from the keyboard..
All you've done is bang on about Starmer needing to apologise, which would get the victims the square root of sod all. You don't sound bothered about the victims in the slightest just the one upmanship between a load of politicians.

Soldato
The ridiculous level of logic you've had to embarrass yourself with to try and drag Starmer and Davey into your firing line could just as easily be used to pin the blame on your heroes Farage and Johnson.

The lack of logical rigour you're bringing to this debate is disrespectful to the victims.

Its obvious who is 'disrespecful to the victims' and its def not me.

Anyway you forgot to mention Brexit lol..

Soldato
All you've done is bang on about Starmer needing to apologise, which would get the victims the square root of sod all. You don't sound bothered about the victims in the slightest just the one upmanship between a load of politicians.

I've said multiple times that all those who are to blame should apologise - like most normal people, and the victims, seeing the likes of Starmer and Davey trying to squirm out of accountability is sickening.

Its always the same sorts mate. Come on you know that.

Stop applying your own gutter standards to the rest of us.

What the rest of us are saying is that your purely political position is just really rather pathetic.
Your ignoring all the facts, all the procedures and reality of how this played out in the real world to try to get over a tiny political point.
As if its some massive gotcha.

Now lets take a guess, if SKS was to apologise how many seconds would it take you to say "he should stand down as the Labour party leader"

Soldato
Stop applying your own gutter standards to the rest of us.

What the rest of us are saying is that your purely political position is just really rather pathetic.
Your ignoring all the facts, all the procedures and reality of how this played out in the real world to try to get over a tiny political point.
As if its some massive gotcha.

Now lets take a guess, if SKS was to apologise how many seconds would it take you to say "he should stand down as the Labour party leader"

Your logic only applies if you believe that public figures hold no accountability for the departments they lead. Does the buck stop at the top or not?

The last thing I want is Starmer standing down - he needs to stay EXACTLY where he is :D

Soldato
Just watched snippets of this Inquiry Hearing.

No matter what vibes this Bradshaw character gives and his general conduct/bullishness in the role, you can’t help but feel he’s the fall guy. As the first televised interview after the drama, the court of public opinion is out so he’s done for either way.

I suspect he did what those above told him, took a pat on the head where he could and now he’s naturally going to bass the buck when the fans been hit.

Associate

Almost all political people are not interested about anything other than themselves and how they can climb the ladder of success. I don't give a fig about any politician or party as they do nothing for the majority of us only themselves,family and friends. This is how western democracy works or had you not worked that out.

Back
Top Bottom