• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So who is going for Core Extreme Quadro?

OcUK Staff
OP
Kesnel said:
I can't really see myself being able to afford/make use of quad core.

Gibbo, do you think that the remainder of the Core 2 Duo chips, excluding the X6800, will see some price reductions?

Hi there

No price drops planned this year and the Core 2 Extreme will no doubt just dissapear.....

Caporegime
I'm not that excited about quad core TBH.

My current rig is fast enough at the mo.

Unless I would see a massive boost in the stuff I do then I might just wait abit.

Soldato
easyrider said:
I'm not that excited about quad core TBH.

My current rig is fast enough at the mo.

Unless I would see a massive boost in the stuff I do then I might just wait abit.

lol i thought you were into video encoding and editing.

start saving now, im sure i'll convince you over the coming weeks ;)

Don
lowrider007 said:
Come on !!, don't be a chicken :p , whack your X6800 on the bay, thier fetching good prices atm, I got £526 for mine so hopefully I only have to chip in £200-250, not bad for a big e-penis extension :D

Sod it! Yes I'm going to go for it... over reason and common sense :)

Stelly

Associate
It would half the times of renders on my current rig but at that price I could build another dual core rig and have 2 2 core machines which would probably be better still. Until they are under £300 i'm not interested.

Back
Top Bottom