So who's applied for 2012 olympics tickets?

Associate
Found out what my London 2012 tickets are for, didn't get any for the opening/closing ceremony but I did tickets for this session:

Mixed Doubles Gold Medal Match
Mixed Doubles Victory Ceremony
Men's Singles Gold Medal Match
Men's Singles Victory Ceremony
Women's Doubles Gold Medal Match
Women's Doubles Victory Ceremony

Centre Court, Wimbledon. :D

Man of Honour
My friend got 6 tickets for 2 events.... at the same time! :)
Pretty hilarious that out of a £2k+ bid she ended up with clashing events, so one of those sets will have to be put back up for sale next year.

Soldato
Just a heads up that further tickets are available to CERTAIN people as of today.

Sadly men final is sold out and an earlier GBR vs UAE group game still is. Wondering whether to go for that or hold out for basketball tickets that will only be on sale midweek because you can only choose one session.

Caporegime
I'm confused, since no athletics tickets are listed in these day blocks does that mean you've got to wait until the 23rd to try and get some? :confused:

Soldato
I'm confused, since no athletics tickets are listed in these day blocks does that mean you've got to wait until the 23rd to try and get some? :confused:

There are athletics listed today, whether or not tickets are still available you can't find out until you put them in your basket, click request, then it will con firm to you. Slightly annoying as you have to do it a session at a time, I suppose starting with your favourite.

Associate
I managed to get Athletics tickets for 9 August which includes the 200m final!

Men's Decathlon Javelin Throw - Group A
Women's 200m Victory Ceremony
Men's Triple Jump Final
Women's 800m Semifinals
Men's Decathlon Javelin Throw - Group B
Men's 800m Final
Men's 110m Hurdles Victory Ceremony
Women's 4 x 100m Relay Round 1
Women's Long Jump Victory Ceremony
Men's 200m Final
Women's Javelin Throw Final
Men's 800m Victory Ceremony
Men's Decathlon 1500m
Men's 200m Victory Ceremony
Men's Triple Jump Victory Ceremony

Just hoping for decent seats now.

Soldato
London 2012 only announced two hours before today's sale began that athletics tickets would be available.

Presumably they had kept quiet for fear of demand being too great for a website which has sometimes struggled to cope.

So yeah, they kept the Athletics tickets under wraps.

Soldato
Just managed to get a ticket to the final velodrome session, featuring the Men's Kirium Finals and the Women's Sprint Finals.

Slightly annoying that I could only find a single ticket available, so I'll be going on my own.

Back
Top Bottom