Solar panel production figures

Thats a lot of power…..that 50kwhs you have used today is around 10 days of use for me lol

We used to be similar, just seem to be power hungry now. Using between 1100 to 1200 a month on average. Need more sun, still to fit the other 5 panels yet :( too much risk on the roof in the wet with it being slate.

I had to charge my car today as am doing some proper miles over the next couple of days .. so that was 28kwh right there! (and that was only 30% charge)

when I don't charge my car I generally only use 6kwh from the grid a day and that is charging my battery in flux period.

Last edited:
21.30 today here, banging day, battery got a full charge I am guessing as I was exporting at 1-2kw for an hour or two but givenergy portal still flaky due to lazy installer, going to call them up tomorrow and tell them they got til end of week then im going to speak to someone about what I can do about this situation, 13k for a system I cannot interact with.

The best day for a couple of weeks, 24.1kWh generated and 11.1kWh exported.

Been on Flux 3 weeks and even with the rubbish weather in that time the electricity bill is -£0.50 so far.

Back
Top Bottom