Solar panel production figures

Soldato
Beautiful clear day today. 35.3 kWh, BUT ive had higher output on days with a few more clouds. Im not sure why the generation power seemed down from what I would have expected... Perhaps it's the onset of autumn and shorter days!

Associate
25.0kWh generated and 6.9kWh exported.

After yesterday's poor day, the battery actually ran out at 5am for the first time since 13th May. Only used 0.3kWh from the grid though as it was sunny from first thing.

Associate
Finished at 22 today, wont be doing 12hr accurate readings of electricity anymore it looks like, IHD went down about 30m ago and WAN light isnt blinking anymore, hope whatever they doing after my switchover isnt screwing something up.

Last edited:
Associate
what size is your system and orientation again??
3,825 South,

image.png

Couldn't figure out how to get it going with pvoutput

Last edited:
Associate
oh nice, just spotted this on front page, wonder if ill get an email as well when its done as I don't check the site often, although I am getting the "uh oh something went wrong" thing again lol

image.png

Associate
When did you apply? I've had nothing in my email yet.
It was either when I signed up and/or submitted meter/mcs/dno info or when I got officially switched over I was told via their twitter support. I signed up on 10th, 2 days to switch over and I got switchover E-Mail on the 12th and I inquired about how to get the ball rolling on export and they said on Sunday afternoon "I can see the onboarding for export has started and has to go through various checks, we need to apply for an mpan number and once received we can progress the setup of export"

So I guess after the switchover the notification in the box must have change but I don't visit often as bill isnt updated on the fly, I got no E-Mail about the progress of the export mpan it was just a little box on the account where your tariff info is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom