Solar panel production figures

Hes out of 4th place…….but up into 3rd lol

17.1 for me here and on a good note we got the first new solar panel up into place……doin the other 3 tmrw and then we can switch them on for the weekend.
I know, he's just jumped haha.

Very nice, are they also facing South?
Half of mine point North West which was okay in Summer but they're doing less and less now.

What size system? Sorry I'm not up to date with everyone's system size and a lot of these numbers mean nothing to me without knowing that.
Its a 4.8kW system.

Today was much better. Plenty of cloud around, but now the Saharan dust has gone we peaked at a much more normal 4.23kW.

Generation was 22.1kWh and exported 7.1kWh.

11.52 today... not a good day..import exceeded export too.
Someone decided to put high power devices on at 4pm which made my 'safety measures' kick in at battery discharge export time. So automatically switched the inverter back to eco mode.

11.7 for me so passed the 200 for the month
Seeing as forecast was 350 and 17 days to go its pretty baked in.
Even 400 seems like its a reasonable target.

2.5 months to go until my first year, and I am 20kwh below the target I set of 3900. Installer said 3750 but I figured they were being particularly cautious so I added a bit back on ;) (they knock off 5% for shading and whilst I do have some its likely late Sept to early March and as such its when gen is low anyway so 5% of total would be like 30% of that period or something)

Generated 10.1 on Wednesday but this AM ive had another SOC drop from 19% to flat, going to be ringing them up tomorrow because this is unacceptable, it took 15.6kw charge on the 10th and I let it float without charging it on flux but set a charge period tonight as when flux period hit it would have been around 15% but it didn't even reach that.

260>346 voltage range on battery, ive never seen it get above 330 even when charging at 6kw
300.71v at 22%
296.43v at 21%
291.4v at 20%
283.43v at 19%

Was flat before it hit 18%, tanked from 19>5% (reserve is 4%)

I don't know wth is going on but its not my job to find out, state of charge on a 7 grand piece of equipment should be reliable not to mention wth is all the charge im putting into it going????

Whole thing is a guessing game on when its going to nosedive which isn't good considering its a gateway backup.

11.7 for me so passed the 200 for the month
Seeing as forecast was 350 and 17 days to go its pretty baked in.
Even 400 seems like its a reasonable target.

2.5 months to go until my first year, and I am 20kwh below the target I set of 3900. Installer said 3750 but I figured they were being particularly cautious so I added a bit back on ;) (they knock off 5% for shading and whilst I do have some its likely late Sept to early March and as such its when gen is low anyway so 5% of total would be like 30% of that period or something)
How much shading do you get MKW?? are the panels half cut cells or do you have optimisers fitted??

How much shading do you get MKW?? are the panels half cut cells or do you have optimisers fitted??

Depends on when late spring and early autumn (it seems) i get a chunk mid/late afternoon as the row of townhouses directly to my west are quite high so lower sun they block
Proper summer there is no or only a tiny clip as the sun passes right over or just clips the very top of their roof (they are side on to me so I see the triangle shape of their roof)

Summer as above basically nothing

Winter is worst since I have another row of townhouses to my south which means they clip me heavily around nov-jan. I dont know exactly yet when it will really kick in since my system was fitted late nov last year.
Problem with town houses of course is they are bloody tall!

Mine are half cut. Both installers who surveyed said optimisers wouldnt be worth it. The same obstacles will cross every panel over a short spell so its not like I have a chunk that would sit happily never affected.

Back
Top Bottom