Solar panel production figures

Its extremely hot today……dont think much panel work is getting done today. Right that was hot work, its now all ready to fit the panels tomorrow and then wire them up. Its getting closer….

i wonder where else i could fit some and put another maybe 2kw inverter in the attic lol

Last edited:
21.1kWh generated and 8.8kWh exported. Output was a bit down due to the heat as we hit 30C. Warmest day of the year.

Had a cracking thunderstorm this evening so at least the panels are clean now!

Managed to generate 19.5 Saturday but I am raging right now, all month as soon as my battery hits 65% it starts tanking

image.png

4 Days ago it done the exact same thing and Thursday it went from 65>53 before flux charge kicked in.

Also whilst idle at flat in the past hour the battery voltage has gone up by 10 and SOC has gone up to 5, something really hinky going on.

Brilliantly sunny today but have lost all mornings production as some idiot in a car has wiped out a pole carrying the local 11000 volt overhead. Only just been re-connected :(

Brilliantly sunny today but have lost all mornings production as some idiot in a car has wiped out a pole carrying the local 11000 volt overhead. Only just been re-connected :(
OOF but at least your home was still online.

I have decided to disable my overnight charge on my AIO because if its going to keep tanking at 65% its a waste filling it up to 100%, ill just have to rely on the sun to get me through peak rate for import.

Last edited:
My output is steadily decreasing
Sept so far I have managed 181 and thats over half the month so I think I should be good for the months target.

My shading is starting to reappear however so starting to get clipped late afternoon.

We are almost at half way point between summer and winter solstice, so almost half way to the worst day, then we can start looking upwards again ;)

Today is on course to be my worst day ever. Almost midday and we're at 0.2kWh.

Charged the battery for an hour on Flux for the first time this morning. Fortunately it charged at a constant 5kW for that time (about 4.8kW after losses) so as long as I can keep the batteries warm enough in winter it should be enough to fill all 12.25kW in the three hour period.

Back
Top Bottom