Solar panel production figures

It appears we were the sunniest area for once. Not that it was actually any good though!

2023_12_Sunshine_Actual.gif

0.4 today, anybody else with a Solax inverter, when I select "All" for data it will only show 2024 and is not showing 2023 and annual yield and total yield is displaying the same 2.7kwh but if I go to year then select 2023 it will show everything from when I got my system in July.

image.png

Last edited:
0.4 today, anybody else with a Solax inverter, when I select "All" for data it will only show 2024 and is not showing 2023 and annual yield and total yield is displaying the same 2.7kwh but if I go to year then select 2023 it will show everything from when I got my system in July.

image.png

Try the new web/app (the all-black one)

They did an update recently and their website has been down for me since.

The app on my iPad has been updated but the one on my Pixel phone hasn't yet. If you're using an Ipad or iPhone there should be an update pending.

When you log in to the Solax cloud, do you see the updated webpage with a black background? Solax Cloud Login

You can switch between the old and new websites with the first button which is in the banner at the top of the screen.

Old Page
yc4JgXm.png

New Page
Ig7dBtm.jpg

I dont get that no, the old standard grey and white as you saw in the photo, ill have a look at the button

Edit
Nope, no button to change from what I can see.

Last edited:
Are you using the updated Solax Cloud login I linked?

Do you see the "switch" icon in the webpage banner?
I clicked your link and logged in and still got the same site, I see an icon next to teh ! and tooltip brings up chinese and when I click it I just get a white page with chinese writing.

敬请期待​

When I click the icon this is the address it gives
www dot solaxcloud.com/blue/#/404

^^ had to edit so didnt embed

Last edited:
This icon?

jgGQOzO.png

Reading the Solax FB pages, it seems users have been getting updated for about a week now, so may be you are due to be moved over soon. It might be worth a post on there if no one else has any info.

I dont get that no, the old standard grey and white as you saw in the photo, ill have a look at the button

Edit
Nope, no button to change from what I can see.
I clicked your link and logged in and still got the same site, I see an icon next to teh ! and tooltip brings up chinese and when I click it I just get a white page with chinese writing.

敬请期待​

When I click the icon this is the address it gives
www dot solaxcloud.com/blue/#/404

^^ had to edit so didnt embed
I get the same as you. Maybe need to wait.

Back
Top Bottom