Solar panel production figures

11.59kWh today.

I'm now within 100kWh of Katie.... :cool: :D

I'm waiting for her to send a curse my way! :cry:

I'm hoping to break the 1MWh milestone this year if all goes well.

Katie who?

Just passed 31 MWh :D

No the data has value anyway, it's just less obvious. I think most of us who look at how the day is going probably use the live view. Back me up chaps would ya!?

I'm always looking at the live view.

@katie279 A few things left to do, the electricians are booked for the 21 & 22. The systems live (Victron VRM link below), just the AC work and panels to go. I'm hoping to get half the panels on then the electricians can still check the panels I've fitted and run in the cables which they wanted to do. I'm doing first fix on sockets in the garage today, as that's having a new consumer unit and a rewire.

Last edited:
westworld-dolores.gif

@katie279 A few things left to do, the electricians are booked for the 21 & 22. The systems live (Victron VRM link below), just the AC work and panels to go. I'm hoping to get half the panels on then the electricians can still check the panels I've fitted and run in the cables which they wanted to do. I'm doing first fix on sockets in the garage today, as that's having a new consumer unit and a rewire.
Super excited for you - been some project! Really cool to see how it works!

OOOf 2.73, battery will be dead soon as well, peak units for the first time in a week

Wife is getting annoyed with me chasing her around turning everything off to try and stretch the battery out to 00:30 lol.

Solar forecast totally failed me today, was predicting around 10-12 and I got 2.8… solid gloomy cloud all day! I had only topped it up a touch to 70% overnight.

Currently sat at 42% capacity, so just about 4.5kwh usable and 6.5 hours to go. ~700w average per hour… doable, just have to ban the kettle lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom